<body>

yuli lim! (:


I'm just trying to find my place and if you happen to read about it along the way, good for you. (: Oh and, I love tweety, but its not because of twitter.(: Current obsession : Ribbons, halter tops, floral patterns, boyfriend shirts and pinafores. (:

BLABBERMOUTH (:

Blogs worth reading. (:
those dusty old files. (:
March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 April 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010

Hit me! (:

CREDITS
Designer: chong
Sunday, 18 March 2007 @ 04:16




17th march :

The hotel was hosting the petronas's family day. I was woken up by the song Rhinestone Cowboy. Argh. There were like 1000000000000ssss if malays everywhere! I neeed my sleeeeppp..

Daddy made me wake up and then went to have breakfast in bro & dad's room.x) I went to curl up in my dad's bed and slept somemore. Mommy made me go swimming.

So I went to change and went down to the poool. I had no goggles so I decided okay lah. Swim without goggles. The hotel pool is CIRCULAR!!! How am I going to do my usual 100 laps in a CIRCULAR pooolll?!?!?! Never mind, jump inside. Oh goodness. Its filled with SALT WATER. Who the hell fills an outdoor swimming with salt water! In addition with the sun, I was completely dried up.
I played water polo with bro and dad. Serious fun.xD It just got so bloody hot.

I was dehydrated.

We went to have lunch. We had 3 plates of noodles, this asam fish thingy that was actually quite nice and um FRENCH FRIES! <3 Those were REAL potato. x] shiok betul! I didn't like the lady who owned the place, she was rather brash. *hmmph.

Mommy wanted to buy keropok so off we went! Aiyoooo. We had to walk so far! It was so hot! I'm like 2 tones darker. Mommy saw that it was so hot so she didn't want to walk. INSTEAD, she went to the mamak with my grandpa and sat there drinking barley while my bro, dad, grandma, and I were sweating buckets walking, walking, walking to find THAT particular brand of keropok. Finally we found it, then we walked back. Mommy and grandpa finished drinking barley. Tsktsk. My bro was pretty black face but he had 2 ice creams.(:

We went back to the hotel. *grin. Mommy went to sleep. Bro and dad went to play chess and I stayed in the lobby with the trusty laptop! =) Sadly, no one was online except for my pinky mushy spongy banana-y swiss knife wielding pixie sis ling, who just got braces, and who is currently short of her endless but as it seems not so endless suppply of curry maggi. C= She went off the play basketball soon enough and abandoned me all alone *snifffff.

Then, mummy, daddy, grandpa, grandma and I went to the beach again at 6.08pm. Bro stayed in the room watching tv. o.O





I jumped waves again! wheeee~~~ Run, jump, run, jump. whew. THEN, I saw a jellyfish floating in the water near me! eeeeekkkkk!!! I was scared to go into the water. *sniffff. Then there were sandflies. argh. I hate jellyflies. =(

We went to eat dinner! I had chicken chop in a CHINESE restaurant. Mommy, daddy, grandma, grandpa and bro had this steamboat thingy. *slurpppp (I had some too.) The tv in the restaurant was showing the ManU Bolton match. So, bro and I sat there like some stoners watching. x)

We watched the 1st 3 goals then mommmy wanted to go back to the hotel. I'm a die hard ManU fan. Don't get me wrong, not just this season k? I've been supporting since 7. Sucks to you, ling! Chelsea. Ew.

CRonaldo17 CRonaldo17 CRonaldo17 <3

The we got back the hotel. Switch on television!!! Wooooo ManU! I realized that alan smith is extremely hot. x) I think he might be hotter than CRonaldo. Check him out!

AlanSmith14 AlanSmith14 AlanSmith14 <3

ANYWAYS, the stooopid refereee. Makan suap wan. Definitely is makan suap. How could he give Bolton that penalty! Never mind 4-1. C= Lousy shooter man that guy, but Kuzcshack(or however you spell it) did lousy keeping too. I miss VandeSar. <3

Theres this Bolton guy which I have taken an extreme dislike to. NOLAN. hah. x) Nice name. suits the guy. I'm so mean.

Then I went to catch some zzzzz's =) Of course with my phone and my not-so-reliable but still reliable mp3. (:

Oh and, Happy Birthday Rachael.(: Mwah. <3(17thmarch)