<body>

yuli lim! (:


I'm just trying to find my place and if you happen to read about it along the way, good for you. (: Oh and, I love tweety, but its not because of twitter.(: Current obsession : Ribbons, halter tops, floral patterns, boyfriend shirts and pinafores. (:

BLABBERMOUTH (:

Blogs worth reading. (:
those dusty old files. (:
March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 April 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010

Hit me! (:

CREDITS
Designer: chong
Sunday, 18 March 2007 @ 05:35






18th march:

Woke up this morning (or was dragged out of bed) by daddy at 9. Daddy wanted me to go to the beach to see the dead jellyfishes that washed up on shore. How entertaining. Amusing. Exciting.
I wouldn't mind getting stung by a jellyfish!x] As an experience. Any jellyfish volunteers out there? *peeks out into the horizon

ANYWAYS, depart to the beach we shall!(yoda) xDWe saw dead swordfishes too. ooooooo. How cool. =) I was getting pretty impatient then WALAH. A dead jellyfish in front of me. Ew. It was all transparent, and slimy, and wobbly, and jelly-y and snot-ish looking. It just looked like one blob of jelly covered in sand.

I feel a strange urge to describe the jellyfish as blobbyblob. Sounds like my kor/friend yanming's blog name, bloggyblogym. haha!yanM you're a blobbby jellyfish!x)ANYWAYS, I seem to get sidetracked easily.
ANYWAYS, I named the blobbyblob Mr.Wobbly.xD Pronounced dead on arrival on the shores of Kuantan. (: I prbably should have named it Mr. Bob Blobby. But NEVER MIND.

Then we walked somemore and we saw ANOTHER jellyfish. I named this blobbyblob Mr. Plastic Bag. Also pronounced dead on arrival. (: My mommy said she thought they were plastic bags when she didnt really know what they were. The dead jellyfish/blobbyblobs I mean. Then we walked on and i saw a GINORMOUS jellyfish. Well not that enormous but since I've never seen a jellyfish before so its safe to say its the biggest, most blobby, wobbly, blobbyblob I've ever seen! i didn't name it.=( Arhhh! Someone teach me how to upload pics onto my post so I can put the blobbyblobs on it!

JellyFish : 99% water, no guts, no brains and no anus.

quoted from alexrider! that should give you inspiration to read the books on alex rider, ling! well, you could probably find it on wikipedia too I guess. I'm promoting alexrider.x)

This sounds like my ex. xP(the jellyfish description/definition)

We sludged through the sea water, the sand, the thick undergrowth, the wooden staircase, the nicely tiled floor befre finally getting back to the room! arrrgh. Then, I went to shower then packed all my stuff to leave. I get really paranoid when I leave hotel rooms. Theres that feeling that I left something behind.

ANYWAYS,

We left the hotel and drove to Bentong to eat ice-cream.(forlunch?) I felt skinny by then. I slept in the car for 2 hours with my beloved pillow. <3>
Arrived at Bentong! Mommy and daddy were bitching about the waiter boy for being blur and not telling them that there was yong tau foo when they asked whether got chee cheong fun. They were saying stupid and he WALKED BY.
They should make use of the malay proverb :
Cakap siang pandang-pandang, cakap malam dengar-dengar.
Poor boy.=( In all fairness, he wasn't that bad looking.xD

I don't like Bentong ice-cream anymore.=( There isn't Nescafe flavour. *snifffff

We got back into the car then I slept and ate Ferrero Rochers. xD Slept somemore and I got home. And spent the rest of the afternoon blogging and here I am. Still blogging.

(:(:(:

Happy birthday nen lin. biitchfacewhoreass.xP love ya lots!