Argh. I'm suffering in the sweltering heat. Using up all my sweat glands. *puff puff puff. I'm currently in my parent's bedroom with all the windows closed and no airconditioning. The great lengths I go to for a few hours of internet freedom to express relief and emotions must be admired and appreciated. Especially when theres
delicious cold vitagen waiting for me downs

tairs.
Vitagen : A Cultured Milk Drink
I had a weird day at school today. I was happy for the whole day! For once. xDxD
My version of moods and normal people's (: : (* = me)
* emo = depression
* depression = suicidal
* hyper = dangerous and deranged. xp
* happy = happy
* sad = extremely moodless
* normal mood = emo
Conclusion : I am emotional all the time. xP
p/s : I apologise for the shortness of this post as I am close to flinging an ice cold bucket of water over myself due to the sweltering heat.