I shall blog about my phone conversation last night with yee ling aka
pinky mushy spongy banana-y swiss knife wielding pixie sis lingy ling. And yes, I AM aware of the fact that we probably are blogging about the exact same thing.
Great minds think alike. (:(:(: sisters! We come up with the most ridiculous things to talk about (esp. ling)
*I am the rational one* x)) And the very manipulative cunning one.xP Lingy being
naive believed it when I told her I was migrating to aussie. How very blur of her.
Me : Ling, I'm migrating to aussie
Ling : WHAT THE FCUK!!! *words have been edited to protect innocent minds*
So in most ways, Lingy resembles the picture
below in both
looks and attitude.xD Except, I doubt television producers would allow spongebob to use that much
profanity.
My definition of ling.

Here is where the spongy in her nickname came from.(:
Pinky mushy spongy banana-y swiss knife wielding pixie sis lingy ling.
*the reranting* (and recently sherren added pink kangaroo)
Long story
Pinky mushy : her blog name
Spongy : spongebob
Banana-y : her chinese is horrendous
Swiss knife wielding : she has an army swiss knife. This makes her sound dangerous and deranged. Which is a fact.
Pixie sis : my pixie sister.
Lingy ling : It is part of her name.
The reranting : F1 geo. You don't want to know.

This is what yee ling is when she talks about
mashed potatoes and maggi(more specifically curry maggi). Or when she sees hoodies. Or when she heard
Good Charlotte is coming to Kuala Lumpur!!! *we shall get back to that later*

Spongebob just looks oh-so cute here.
This looks like (from left) :
Lilien, Yee Ling, Shea Wen. (:(:(:
A threesome. What a simply horrfying conjugation.
I shall post a real picture of Yee Ling some other time.(:(:(: For now this is what you need to know about how she looks like. Adorable isn't she.xP
and tiny.
Well I can only remember some more-attention-grabbing bits of the conversation. Like when I was making maggi and she said something whch made me nearly
blow up the microwave. We shall NOT go into that.
*yeeling shuttup*
Then I finished my maggi and we were talking about blogs. So we "made up" a blog for
dolly the sexy flower. aka. yen jin. It was really ridiculous and we were in hysterics. Lets just say the blog involved a lot of
studying, curry chicken and 2 dinners. (:(:(:
Then we talked about PANIC! at the disco and Fall Out Boy. 2 of my
obsessions.xP I explained to her how they sound exactly the same just that FOB actually sings their song titles whilst Panic! doesn't. Therfore, Panic!'s song titles are more random. Then I started reading out the song titles.
Ling likes overreacting. See scene below.
Me : Nails for breakfast, Tacks for snacks; Camisado;.... (songs taken from panic!'s album)
Ling : STOOOPPP! STOPPPPP! STOPPPPPPP! the
HORROR HORROR HORROR HORROR HORRORMe :
*speechless*
We argued about how each other are lala. *this is a common topic between us* The conclusion is always the same: we both aren't lala. Ling's always the one who concedes the argument.xDxD My argument powers are superb.xP
Me : Ling, I am NOT lala. Even Lilien says so!
Ling : You hair is!
Me : Is not.
Ling : Is too.
Me : You look so pretty with your lala hair.
Ling : I am NOT lala.
Me : Are too.
Ling : Am not.
Me : If I'm lala, I don't call people. x)* I'm always the one who calls her*
Ling: OKAY OKAY. You aren't!
Me : Whaaaaaat???? I can't HEAR you. I think I shall cut off the line, there might be a problem with the connection. You sound blurry. (:(:(:
Ling : Ergh. YOU ARE NOT LALA.Me : Thats my girl.
Past significant conversations :
1)
Me : Ling.
Ling : Hmmmm?
Me : Ling?
Ling : mmm?
Me : LING???????
Ling : YES YULI.
Me : Lingggggg
Ling : WHAAT!?!?!?!?
Me : My curtains are pretty. (:(:(:2)
Ling : Li, call me immediately!
Me : *runs to get dad's phone*
Me : WHAT!?!?!*panics*
Ling : I've run out of curry maggi.Me : ARGH!
3)
Me : The most horrible thing has happened, ling! Call me ASAP.
Ling : *in a hurry, uses her cell to call me (this rarely happens)*
Ling : Li! What? What? What?
Me : I've...I've *sounds ready to burst into tears*
Ling : You've WHAT?
Me : *whimper*
Ling : Li! What happened?!?!
Me : I've run out of soya bean.aren't our conversations just interesting?
(if you have been reading my last blogposts, you will know that I get sidetracked easily)*back to last night's conversation*Yee Ling decided to switch on music and then
she started singing along to CHINESE songs. Yes, I did type that correctly. Yee Ling the banana singing to chinese songs on the phone with me. So we just went all crazy and sang on the phone for half an hour.
I sang to :
Yi lu xiang bei - Jay Chou
Its tearing up my heart - Nsync
Tangled up in me - Skye Sweetnam
An Jing - Jay Chou
Kiss Goodbye - Wang Lee Hom
Bu de bu ai - Pan Wei Bo
The first cut is the deepest - Sheryl Crow
Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne *I have been brainwashed into liking that song by daffy the Carmen, yes, daffy the Carmen*
Quote lyrics :In a second I'll have you wrapped around my finger,
Cause I can, cause I can do it better,
Theres no other,
So when's it gonna sink in,
She;s so stupid.
What the hell were you thinking.
Disclaimer :
This is NOT me.Ling sang to...
Goodness knows what. Ling tell me what you sang when you comment on my blog. I don't specialize in chinese songs.
Disclaimer :
Singing to chinese songs is NOT Ling.This is proof that aliens are invading the earth.
Good Charlotte is coming to Kuala Lumpur!!!
21stApril. But they're only coming on a
promo tour not a full concert. ):):): They have gone to Jakarta(going this year) and Singapore on tour already! Why can't they come to Malaysia!?!??!?!? argh.
Anyways, the phone conversation ended with singing to chinese songs.
Conclusion of phone conversation : Aliens are invading the earth. Flee to the mothership.p/s : I made Maggi without blowing up the microwave. What a wonderful achievement. *I did set the timer to 30 mins by
ACCIDENT though. Its not my fault! The microwave buttons all look the same!*
(:(:(:
Please proceed to
www.pinkymushy.blogspot.com for more info.
www.jasonbabytiger6.blogspot.com is a must-read t

oo.
Satisfaction Guranteed.