<body>

yuli lim! (:


I'm just trying to find my place and if you happen to read about it along the way, good for you. (: Oh and, I love tweety, but its not because of twitter.(: Current obsession : Ribbons, halter tops, floral patterns, boyfriend shirts and pinafores. (:

BLABBERMOUTH (:

Blogs worth reading. (:
those dusty old files. (:
March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 April 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010

Hit me! (:

CREDITS
Designer: chong
Saturday, 24 March 2007 @ 05:49
It seems to me that a lot of sweet couples in my form have broken up this March. I guess the feng shui's not too good. I love Good Charlotte's new album. Check out the song titles. Anyone who has gotten hurt in the break up or just gotten hurt is going to love the album.

Good Charlotte : Good Morning Revival.

1. Good Morning Revival
2. Misery
3. The River
4. Dance Floor Anthem
5. Keep Your Hands Off My Girl
6. Victims Of Love
7. Where Would We Be Now
8. Break Apart Her Heart
9. All Black
10. Beautiful Place
11. Something Else
12. Broken Hearts Parade
13. March On

In other words, a perfect break up album. Or for anyone who gets hurt at all for that matter. BrokenHeartsParade. Great description for this month. I'm a rock kind of girl. Pop isn't that great. Good Charlotte takes up whats left of my heart.

You know. It would have been even better if the band had arranged the songs in order then it might tell a story related to Joel Madden and Hilary Duff's break up so more people would buy it to satisfy their nosiness and curiosity. I shall rearrange the songs.

1. Something Else
2. All Black
3. Victims of Love
4. Keep Your Hands Off My Girl
5. Misery
6. Break Her Heart Apart
7. Dance Floor Anthem
8. Broken Hearts Parade
9. Beautiful Place
10. Where Would We Be Now
11. March On
12. The River
13. Good Morning Revival

This is what it should be to me. Check out the lyrics.

www.metrolyrics.com