I was heavy sleeping then my bro came along. And knocked on the door. Or more like banged the door down
Doesn't he understand the concept of beauty sleep?!?!
Granted it was 1 pm and he was being a hungry, angry monster.
*bang bang bang*
Me : Huh? What?
Him : Its 1 o' clock already. Wake up!
Me : *groans*
Him : What do you want for lunch?
Me : Anything.
Him : There's nothing in the fridge. Order Pizza Hut. You call.
Me : *grunts*
Then we went online and looked at the Pizza Hut menu. Got confused between classic crust and pan pizza. x)
Then finally I went to order! Spent a tiring 15 mins on the phone in which I was still half asleep and the lady (Rosnah) kept asking me to speak louder. Poor her. Total cost of meal : RM 57.55. They slaughter on deliveries and extra cheese.
I went to get a much need shower and teeth brushing.=) Pizza Hut guy came and bro went out. When he was coming back in. His bright yellow shorts were halfway down his ass. Ewwwwwww~! [ without underwear mind you ]
I would only be ready to rewatch that scene at
Never o' clock
or
Quarter past stab-my-eyes-out.
GROSS GROSS GROSSS!
I nearly lost my appetite. But I didn't. This shows the amazing attraction of Pizza Hut breadsticks!!!!. (:(:(: I still prefer Dominoes. boooooooooooooooooooooooo.x)
Oh and I can't believe I nearly forgot today was April Fools. Thank you daf the carmen(she gets irritated, okok! carmen the daffy. xP), for the reminder! x] Seems like any other day. booooooooooooooo. (:(:(:
My beloved dog (Minnie) passed away on this day 4 years ago. [2003]
Buried between the willow trees in my backyard.
R.I.P
<3