I am... stuck in my mom's office.
Its deserted and cold, and empty and and filled with files and documents! I could get raped and murdered and slaughtered!!! arghh...
I dont have a brown tee shirt. I find out that I'm actually quite dumb. I can't lick my elbow.
I'm banned from basketball next year. My hair is too bouncy today. Smiling is not an option. Dying is. My supply of Ferrero Rocher just ran out. My fingers are freezing. I have no idea what he's thinking.
And I just finished a whole tube of mentos.
My life is sucky.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow!!! Oh well, actually no. I shall get
slaughtered,
minced, then
thrown to the dog pound by my beloved basketball coach because mommy and daddy won't let me play the competition tomorrow. I have tuition. please LAH. why cannot cancel?!!?!? Please collect my mayat.
sob.
Mentos is my only consolation. And even that is gone.
My life is hollow.
Oh and I'm jealous too. (refer to poem below)