My bro just forced me to make
frozen pizza for him. By that I mean cook it or rather bake it and make it edible. So I was lolling about the kitchen for 10 mins ++ waiting for the pizza to cook. And when it came out it was
cold inside!!! The pizza I mean.

Quote : I tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end, the pizza wasn't cooked.
or
Quote : And we lost it all, nothing lasts forever, I'm sorry, the pizza ain't perfect.
Well, something along those lines lah. =)
Then I ate my pizza. =) I gave my bro the
nice, cheesy all cooked one. Mine was stucked to the tray and I terpaksa put it into the microwave. What a nice sister I am.

This is the jelly I was making last night. Well, its for my mom's friends. But I ate a lot just now. *i'm not supposed to* hangs head in shame.
I purposely took the ones with the laici and left all the pineapple. HA!
Pineapple is good for health so I didn't do anything wrong right?(:(:(:
The point is, I ate a lot alot alot of the jelly meant for other people. Jelly seems addictive all of a sudden.
DARN.
Forgot to check if they added oh-so-addictive msg into it.xP But jellies don't have msg! RIGHT???
CONCLUSION : Keep your jellies away from me. (:(:(:
That sounds so so so suggestive. Don't so horny lah. Woooooooot!