Okay now a better summary of the day's events. =)
My mom banged on my door this morning. I blearily walked to the door, gave her back her cellphone and crashed back out on the bed.
Did I mention
Brian Loh woke me up at 2.40am to remind me that I ffk him by not waking him up for the
Liverpool vs. Chelsea match!?!?!?!?I mean, how is that relevant as long as you woke up on time?!?!?!
Okay lah. My fault actually. I hit cancel instead of snooze. My bad. (:
ANYWAYS.Back to the morning. As in late morning. My father banged on my door AGAIN!
Dad : Wake up! We're leaving soon.
Me : Ahh.
*crashes back down on the bed for another good ten minutes*
Finally I decided to get my lazy ass into the shower. I used my
Herbal Essence shampoo and it woke me up. The
perfume-y smell. As described by
Lim Jae Haan. =)
ANYWAYS.I showered and AS I was changing. My bro barged into the door. Knock and wait for me to give the
all clear LAH. Haiyo. Impatient sial.
So then we went down to Tmn Desa.
Oh ya, I haven't said where and why I was going.
I was going to clear my other house. Or help clear. We are scheduled to rent the house out to the tenants on Monday. Hence the urgent spring cleaning. When I say I clear, I mean I casually moved things around, threw things around and did the occasionally
heavy lifting. How unhelpful. But I found several things I was looking for.
For instance :
My
baby blue pair of scissors.
Piano books.(which I threw away after finding them)
A sweet porcelain basket thingy with
heart shaped engravings.
A marble chess set.
Treasure trove innit?
Not really.
THEN...I HAD CHICKEN RICE FOR LUNCH.
It was
delliiiccciiooouuuusss. <3 color="#009900">ilikechickenrice.
The whole house smelt of paint.
After more heavy lifting, I quickly took the opportunity to go back home(country heights) early with my bro. Earlier than my parents anyways. I got back home and I had to move drawers upstairs. Drawers, yes drawers. Not underwear mind you. Drawers for a wooden cabinet.
My parents got back at 930pm with dinner. Bro and I were
STARVING. Mom called us 1 hour earlier to ask us to cook rice so obviously we thought they were going to get back real soon.
BUT NO. they came back 1 hour later. Bro was pretty
black face. I mean right, when we get back late, they nag us on not calling to inform them, and they don't tell us when they're coming back late.
Pretty
ironic right? My bro was quick enough to point out that fact.
Bro : Its so ironic. You scold us when we don't call you but you don't even inform us.
Mom : You should know where we are.
My translation of mom's response.
We're
ALWAYS right even when were wrong. Do not question.
Parents.
Dinnertime :
The rice was soggy. Yes, I did add too much water. The beef was chewy. The vegetables had PRAWN in them. ARGH. I just added a piece of kuih ot my rice and ate. It was not an ideal meal.
The soup was good though.
After an extremely unappetizing meal, I came back and blogged about it. So, here I am.
Quote Brian : I WANNA READ MINDS.So do I, Brian. So do I.OH. And I absolutely LOVE this necklace. Well, sort of lah.
It just looks really bling and

glam.. <3

