Lets start from this morning.
Stupid Ling. Irritating Ling. Sleep wrecking Ling. *this is purely due to her ability to wake me up at 630 in the morning.
Ling is crazy. I was heavy sleeping and she HAD to call me and remind me to go to practice. I snapped at her. xD
siaoted girl.
Went to training and the highlight of training for Ling and I was the
COCKROACH skittering around the court! ARGH! Okay, fine, I didnt know it was there until Marie stepped on it by accident.
Yes, hence Marie's new name :
Ann Marie Tan Su Yen(her actual name) the Hyper Godzilla.Marie was jumping around the court during our layup drill and smiling and squealing as usual. (:(:(:
SUDDENLY, there was a sickening crack! I didn't hear it. Nonetheless, I'm sure it was sickening. I had absolutely no idea what happened. It was my turn to do the drill and then I saw the dead cockroach!!!!
The
HORROR HORROR HORROR HORROR HORROR HORRORI wish I had my trusty camera with me.):):):
ANYWAYS.
Blur me being blur thought it was a leaf so I looked closer and I was like hey, It resembles a
COCKROACH!So I said :
Is this a cockroach!?!? (in loud overbearing tones.xP)
Everyone was like ,
YES!THEN...
Ling and I started squealing. To our defense, there WAS a
squashed cockroach on its back and cockroach blood SPLATTERED across the entire court preventing us from not skidding on the blood during our drills and avoid getting blood stained. Cockroach blood stained. Even though I may be suspected to be a vampire, I do not stoop to cockroach blood.
Okay, I'm exaggerating. There WAS bloood. Or as my dad so kindly points out, not blood, the gooey stuff from inside the cockroach. In other words,
cockroach entrails.
THE HORROR!Me : Marie was the one who jumped on the cockroach by accident and she started screaming.
Dad : Its not cockroach blood. Cockroaches don't have blood. Its the sticky substance on the inside of the cockroach.
Me : How enlightening.
And Ling had a run in with a super cockroach which used her phone to message me. VERY LONG STORY. xP
Lilien you're my saviour, kicking the cockroach to the side. AND I could hardly see Mr. Woon hidden behind the trees with his
oh-so chameleon-ish green shirt. (:(:(:
CONCLUSION : Cockroaches are invading the earth, Flee to the mothership, Or the safe arms(/shoes) of Marie the Hyper Godzilla which kill, destroy and demolish the horrifying cockroaches!MUAHAHAHHA!