Mr. Stupiak called me just now. (: stoopid stupiak gonna jump down and commit suicide cause he can't see the stars. (:(:(: Stupiak betul.
My dumdum
nennen taught me about blogskins. Guess I'm the dumdum. Oh wait, I'm the superperv JUST BECAUSE i commented on a dancing "LOL" panda emoticon she sent me. Dumdum NenNen. <3
I nearly broke my teeth trying to bite in to a bar of
Cadbury's.
Solid milk chocolate.
Solid indeeddeedy.
Credits to y.Xin :
Teachings of the wonderful usage of the word stupiak.
Oh and and! I'm getting fat lah. How? What is the South Beach diet ah?
This book I'm reading is amazing.
"Breaking up is really,really hard to do" Okay lah, maybe its not so amazing. But it is! it is! Its chick lit. Okay, maybe its not LAH. Gahhh I can't contain myself. IT IS!!!! Chick lit. So of course its amazing lah right?
Special thanks to my nennen dear :
Love is what makes the world go round.
Blog skin lahh. Dont so horny.