I just got back from basketball practice. Cheers!
Pros and
Cons of practice today :
Ling and I went siaoted over pretty green shoes. (
pro)
Coach kept screaming at me. (
con)
I kept making mistakes.(
con)
I forgot there was practice and woke up at 7.20a.m (
pro?(:)
Pretty green And1 shoes.(
pro)
Suicides.(
con)
Delliicciooousss Nescafe after practice from Mobil Mart.(
pro)
Overall accomplishment :
Far from euphoria.Oh yeah. I'm completely sweaty and stinky and I'm sitting on my bed updating this post. How cosy right? And I can feel you know the thingy girls wear inside their shirts when they wear jerseys? Yeah, its soggy. Use your imagination. =)
After practice, Ling and I were cooing over this pair of
really, really pretty green And1 shoes. They're so pretty! They are!!! Ling and I were thinking about getting matching shoes? How adorable right Ling? Then we can both kick
Bontot Boy a.k.a Mr. Stupiak a.k.a Candyman over the moon! Don't take it personally
Bontot boy, we will just be testing out our shoes. x)
How pretty!And you wonder why we love basketball.
The shower is waiting to wash off all the
stinkyness from me. (: And the laundry basket is awaiting the (now) soggy thing girls wear under their shirts to play sports.
Enlightening isn't it?
P/S : I didn't get the shoes. =( They were too biggg! 7.5! I have to wear 7 or 6 LAH! Why are all basketball shoes so huge. People like Ling and I hardly have any choice.