<body>

yuli lim! (:


I'm just trying to find my place and if you happen to read about it along the way, good for you. (: Oh and, I love tweety, but its not because of twitter.(: Current obsession : Ribbons, halter tops, floral patterns, boyfriend shirts and pinafores. (:

BLABBERMOUTH (:

Blogs worth reading. (:
those dusty old files. (:
March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 April 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010

Hit me! (:

CREDITS
Designer: chong
Sunday, 15 April 2007 @ 13:30
ARGH.

I just had steamboat for lunch. AGAIN.

Please lah. Enough steaming! Guys please don't get horny. The title suggests otherwise than steamboat. We shall NOT go into that. It reminds me of Lin's "LOL" sexy, dancing, obscene, BIGG(xP), huge eye bags baby panda in nappies.

ANYWAYS

My mommy is on this sudden craze about steamboat. She thinks everyone in the houseold loves it. Well, thats true. Except me. I've been eating steamboat for the past two weekends!!! Whoever invented steamboat should be hung on gallows, trampled on by rampaging beasts, stabbed with a thousand swords, minced to pieces and thrown to the scavenging, dirty rats and crows and cockroaches.

I think I have made my point clear. I hope you see steamboat from a completely different perspective now. But of course my words are not always right, oh wait, they are! (:(:(:

Boycott steamboat.

I'm sure I made you smile.=)

Oh and Mr. Stupiak is bugging be to reply him and he's getting really annoying. xP Or msn's lil' blinking orange light is. Stupiak betull. (:(:(: