<body>

yuli lim! (:


I'm just trying to find my place and if you happen to read about it along the way, good for you. (: Oh and, I love tweety, but its not because of twitter.(: Current obsession : Ribbons, halter tops, floral patterns, boyfriend shirts and pinafores. (:

BLABBERMOUTH (:

Blogs worth reading. (:
those dusty old files. (:
March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 April 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010

Hit me! (:

CREDITS
Designer: chong
Sunday, 8 April 2007 @ 05:36
Kharenee = K

K's surprise party was yesterday. woooo. (:(:(:

I went late. Urgh. Yeah, I know you're thinking you know this girl for twelve years and still counting and you can't even make an effort to be on time?!

Let me rephrase that. I had TUITION. Tuition which costs like RM60 per session. Parents made me skip the first hour and a half of k's party and my basketball competition. please LAH. Why cannot reschedule LAH. I shall not go into some of the bullcrap they mentioned. I was pretty pissed off and couldn't stop swearing and ranting to my friends though. =x

So I got there and I noticed this guy was not bad looking. Well actually he was just OKAY looking. I need to find a guy to kap at every party okay? And this a fresh outlook since 7/8 of the people there were Wesley Methodist-ians. Okay, back to the guy. When I looked and really like observed, he wasn't that good looking. Just... acceptable. Lets just say his name is yas pan. =)
He sounds a lil' stalker-ish...

ANYWAYS. it was fun. I shall upload pics when I get them. x)

Lynn and I stayed over. Next morning, K and I went to church. We watched this really good play. (:(:(: Samuel was so cute lah. xDxD Lynn had to go home. Parents as usual.

K and I came back and we made ice cream. And ate a lot of whipped cream and hersheys chocolate syrup. xD I feel fat. hmmph! I hope the weighing and measuring height and weight isn't coming soon. argh. Gotta diet!

Steamboat is not my thing.