<body>

yuli lim! (:


I'm just trying to find my place and if you happen to read about it along the way, good for you. (: Oh and, I love tweety, but its not because of twitter.(: Current obsession : Ribbons, halter tops, floral patterns, boyfriend shirts and pinafores. (:

BLABBERMOUTH (:

Blogs worth reading. (:
those dusty old files. (:
March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 April 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010

Hit me! (:

CREDITS
Designer: chong
Sunday, 29 April 2007 @ 05:18
Today was the Malay Mail Big Walk. Me being stupid and blur at 5 in the morning didn't think to bring my camera to snap shots of some indian guyys looking sexy in tight running clothes and micro mini shorts. =)

I woke up at 4.45 am only to hit the snooze button and wake up again at 5.22 am. At first I was like *shit!

Me : Cham lorr.. how to get to school in time?!?!

I forgot only 630 LAH. Then Lim Jae Haan called me just when I was at my breaking point and kindly informed me that he was leaving at 6. So I was super relieved, if not hafta ask daddy to drive me to Dataran Merdeka. Phewww....

NOTE TO SELF : Don't miss perhimpunans so often because you'll miss important information such as what time to be in front of 7-11 on Walk Day. (:

On the way to school, Mei Kuan called me and ffk at the last minute. She had a stomachache and didn't feel like going to the Big Walk. I was rather disappointed. Never mind lah...sigh. I got to school and oh FCUK! There were hell lot of people standing on the road at the bus stop al waiting for the bus. Sue Ee my lovely sister kindly informed me that the last bus was gone. Aiyorrrr... there was 300 people minimum left lah. x)

So then, we stood around and talked for a while then the bus came. =) Joe Yin sat next to me on the bus, behind was Tian Keat and Hui Li*ahem, across the corridor was Jae Haan and Ye Shan. All I remember about the bus ride was that it was cold. Wheee~~

We got there and Jae Haan, Nellie and I realized we forgot to bring the green registration card thingy. Never mind... so we jumped over the barrier into the crowd at the starting line. so many people. Who will notice?!!?

So the thingy started, and needless to say, no one followed the proper etiqutte of walking that involves you waddling like a duck and shaking your butt. Who so tak malu? Somemore no hot guys you know, all malay dudes, or chinese dudes with pimples and specs. Sigh... wasted lah.

Poor sue ee's heel got cut by her Nikes. *NEVER WEAR NIKES, they give you blisters.
So we had to stop and get plaster from the nice, caring PBSM people.
We stayed behind for the whole walk.
Got nearly last. Whee~~~ It was worth it lah, Jae Haan and Ye Shan teman-ed us.

I love Sue Ee's Ipod. Its a lifesaver. <3

So then we reached the finish line. Quite memalukan. Nearly last pulakkk... well except for a few malay girls behind us but that doesn't really count lah.
My dear kind daddy(not biological) Boon Hong was kind enough to bring us IsoTea near the finish line.
He was also kind anough to make me drop my phone in the mud. (scroll down for details).


We had to trek across the stupid muddy field to get tothe road where everybody was. Then Jae Haan, Ye Shan, Sue Ee and I walked around aimlessly getting free drinks. Then my darling Hui Li called.

Hui Li : Where are you!??!

Me : Where are YOU!??!

Hui Li : Where are YOU??!

Me : WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?!?

And the conversation continued on like this for five minutes...

Finally a rational stage...

Hui Li : I'm on the other side facing the lucky draw tent.

Me : Where is the lucky draw tent?

Hui Li : There, got a lot of white tents.

Me : Are you on the slope?

Hui Li : Sort of lah.

Me : Okay, okay, I'll go look.

So, of we went. We climbed the stupid muddy slope. It rained this morning so there was mud everywhere and it was uber steep and slippery. I nearly slipped on the way up. But no! My ques for Hui Li was not over! MUAHAHAHAHA!

Five minutes later....

Me : Where the fcuk are you!??

Hui Li : We're on the slope!!!

Me : NO! We walked the whole stretch already!

Hui Li : We're here!!!

Me : Okay, okay, I'll go look.

Ten minutes later, I got very fed up and wanted to go down.

Me : Lets fcking go lah. Haiyo.

Jae Haan & Sue ee & Ye Shan : Okay lah, lets go.

SO we started walking down the slope. Three of them were quite hesitant and were taking baby steps. Me, being stupid and blur and very impatient started walking down quickly. Halfway down, I was very fed up and pissed of and decided to start RUNNING down. What a stupid move.

Suddenly, I slipped and pokai on my ass and started sliding down the slope. Don't forget, it was MUDDY. As I was pokai-ing, my pretty pretty just-came-back-from-repair phone slipped out of my grasp and landed in the mud. Wtf??!?!?! Theres mud on the screen. Luckily still can use if not I'll be slaughtered and minced up by my mom. My beloved Esprit bag also met the same horrendous fate.

When I finally stopped sliding, the back of my pants was already covered in stoopid mud. I terpaksa use the free Malay Mail newspaper they were giving out to wipe my ass.
My pants LAH.

I was very pissed off.
Especially at Hui Li and Boon Hong.

Finally we found the bus. I was still pissed off so I walked super fast with Sue Ee in tow. I was very pissed. I was very pissed. I was very pissed. Very very pissy pissed. Very very pissy pissy pissed.

Thankfully, there was a bus if not I'll rip off my clothes and start screaming obscenities and had I gotten hold of a switchblade...
I advice you to keep your distance. =) The bus was rather nice I have to admit.
At least my kiasu school actually used some of their large amount of money to get us a nice bus.
You got to love air conditioned buses. I sat at the last row.
Left to right : Pak Soong, Ye Shan, Sue Ee, Me, Jae Haan. You gotta love busrides. I have my reasons. (:

We got back to school and Sue Ee and I wanted to eat Dominoes, so we went. But Dominoes wasn't opened yet because it was only 1030am and Dominoes is only scheduled ot open at 1100 am. So we sat on the kaki lima waiting for it to open. I know right? So beggar-ish. xP Jae Haan and I camwhored but I wasn't photogenic today LAH. =(

The guy inside Dominoes, the worker, was staring at our muddy shoes in horror and seemed very reluctant to open the door. I bet he was hoping and praying we were gone before 1100am so out mud crusted shoes would not dirty his nice clean white tiles. Sue Ee and I got fed up of waiting andwe went to 7-11 and got Maggi, courtesy of daddy, Boon Hong. *he owes me, he made me literally throw my phone into the mud!!!*

Curry Maggi. Mmmmmm.... <3

Sue Ee and I actually wanted to go back to school and eat the Maggi but then we realized that Dominoes was opened!!! So, Jae Haan, Boon Hong, Sue Ee and I dedcided to go to Dominoes and eat. Mr Melvin Leong Boon Hong took our money and ordered a regular beef pepperoni and we had a lot of fun trying to eat it. The pepperoni and the cheese kept falling all over the box.
It was so delicious. =) Paired with Maggi.. FUYOOOOH!

When we finished eating, Jae Haan and I just sat and listened to Sue Ee and Boon Hong arguing over a phone keychain. It was rather amusing. At 1145am.. Sue Ee had to go home.=( Abondoned me with my horrible daddy and Jae Haan. At 12 noon I went home. (:

OH AND! I threw out Maggi hot cups into the dustbin instead of leaving them on the table. I'm so proud of myself!!!=)