Today was match day. Daddy and bro yelling at me.
Day before match day :
Daddy : Either go for training in the morning or match in the afternoon! Going to both is stupid!
Me : *whimper*
Argh. I ran out to the guard house cause I was afraid Yi Yin would get lost trying to find my house in the completely complicated Country Heights. *puff puff puff*
Yi Yin and Aunty Sek are my lifesavers. Fetching me to and fro! Thank you with my full gratitude.=))
" I'll be up on the road just working on my fitness "
No joke okay. My house is like 1 km from the guardhouse. Ergh. Even Yi Yin's mom a.k.a Aunty Sek said so. (:(:(:
On the way back. Of course I was directing her to my actual doorstep since it was so dark already.[ 9 something ]
Aunty Sek : Ni gang chai zou jiang yuan ah? (in chinese)[ translation : you walked so far just now? ]
Me : Wo mei you zou, wo chong. [ translation : I didn't walk, I sprinted ]
Of course. This might not have been possible without the help of my trusty mp3!!!x) mwaaah.
Okay. So, Yi Yin and I got to Court9. We walked around for a while. She told me our opponents were currently in Summit. This is extremely random.
Then coachie came! With our dear 13 year old sweeties!xD They're from the former Yak Chee team std6s consisting of :
Chi Ling
Yan Qi
Zhuo Xu
Pei San
Pei Leng
Xue Mei
So we went to shoot some balls.x) Then Mei Kuan, Yi Yi and I were fighting over a broom/window cleaner thingy to sweep the court. There was loads of water everywhere. It was so super fun! But... my arms ached like hell after that. *owww.
And Marie came along all out of breath from running. =)
So then we played. I kept missing under-the-baskets. Ugh. Off day.
And at half time. It started raining. So, we stopped. We thought it was just goig to be a while. So, true enough. The rain stopped. THEN ling came!xD THen they were clearing the court. THEN. Rain came again. This time it was a full on thunderstorm. Humongous black clouds aurrounding the area and flashes of angry lightning. And poor us hiding under a ZINK roof. What grave danger. Poor Ling was scared out of her wits and was scurrying around like a cute mouse. and she was geting bullied by us. (:(:(:
Our team was escorted with a giant umbrella(you knw the type they use to block the sun out and normally has Paddle Pop designs on it? just that this one was Carlsberg) to Pondok A. While the others to Pondok B. Thankfully with tiled roofs.=)
We waited and waited and waited. But apparently waited in vain as the rain didn't give any signs of letting up anytime soon. So the last 2 quarters of the match was postponed. booooo. I was listening to my mp3 in the middle of a thunderstorm. With lighting. (:(:(:
So Yi Yin took me home. (: She took Marie and Mei Kuan too. And since their houses are like in sunway and mine is in KAJANG. It sure took long. I was starving. I got home then was happily going to shower then Yi Yin messaged me and told me she was lost. So, blur me being blur doesn't know the road signs in Country Heights.(There are ALOT ok?) She ended up back at my house. I threw on some pajamas and ran out. Aunty Sek asked me to draw a rough sketch of a map. So, I did! And Im proud to say that they(Yi Yin and Aunty Sek) found their way out!
Guess my geography isn't so bad after all. (:(:(:
Then I went and showered and made a full dinner for myself! Without blowing up the oven or the microwave. I'm so proud of myself. I made croissants, hash browns and campbell soup. It was rather appetizing. I can cook! I can! I can!
Well actually I can't.
I can use the microwave and oven.
It still counts.
Gosh I need to learn how to cook.
p/s : Brian, why the hell are we talking about lubricant?!
[ and I know how to make the blog time correct! wheeeeeee~~~ yay me!!! (:(:(: ]