First of all
Quote Martin : Breast milk rocks!!! *thumbs up*
This is completely irrelevant. But I suppose its true.
9thMay2007 was exciting. very exciting. seriously very exciting. exciting exciting.
REALLY!Today was Martin's birthday. Whee. He was completely bombarded with water, flour, chalk, glitter, soft drinks etc.etc. And his school shirt was see through displaying RENOMA boxers. How sexy. He changed his shirt in the lorong. How sexy. His pants were coated with glitter. How sexy. His bag was completely ruined. How sexy. Martin is sexy.
Conclusion? I've been forced to update by Martin. (:(:(:
Joshua jumped from the first floor to the ground. For
FUN. Well, I hope he had fun breaking the roof and getting an at least 1 cm deep cut on his arm. Sure, he said it was fun. =) There are many versions of this event. Joshua tells discipline teachers that he dropped his wallet and was trying to reach it when he slipped and fell. I find this extremely unbelievable as the barrier/ wall built for the purpose of stopping students falling off the first floor is as high as Joshua's ass. OKay, maybe it is possible to fall off. Knowing Joshua, you don't know what to expect.
Others say that he was jumping around and slipped.
Our beloved teacher, Cik Suryati says that Billy, who was with Joshua at that time pushed him off the first floor.
I'm sure there'll be many other variations of the story.
Feel free.
Happy Birthday Martin. (: