<body>

yuli lim! (:


I'm just trying to find my place and if you happen to read about it along the way, good for you. (: Oh and, I love tweety, but its not because of twitter.(: Current obsession : Ribbons, halter tops, floral patterns, boyfriend shirts and pinafores. (:

BLABBERMOUTH (:

Blogs worth reading. (:
those dusty old files. (:
March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 April 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010

Hit me! (:

CREDITS
Designer: chong
Friday, 18 May 2007 @ 09:49
I have changed my mind. I sudah ade inspirasi untuk menge-blog! All thanks to my dear sis klothss. lovesssandloviesss sis. x) Be warned, the entry below is extremely eyebrow raise inducing.
First I was interested...


Then I was intrigued...


Then I was hooked...


Now I'm obsessed...


The culprit of everything...


TIGER BISCUITS!


They are just so delicioussss.! Hui Li and I have developed a very unbecoming habit of devouring every Tiger biscuit we see in class. So much so that I expect our classmates are rather wary of our eating prowess.


Tiger biscuits shall live in fear of us! Trembles will be felt as we approach your safe habitat to expose and consume you! *esp the milk ones. xD* Muahahahaha!My little biscuit friends, you shall see the light no more!!! Your view shall be obstructed by our stomach linings!


A tiger biscuit in all its wholesomeness before being minced by the sharp pointy things in our mouth called TEETH.
Anyways, Tiger biscuits makes me tick. x) * esp the milk flavored ones. So remember to get me Tiger biscuits! *esp the milk flavored ones. I shall rule the world with Tiger biscuits! *esp the milk flavored ones!
I wanted to blog about the wonderful creation of chocolate chip cookies and what Danone Chipsmore have evolved to be. They are truly admirable and wonderful and deliciouss. I was unable to blog about it. What induced this horrible travesty?
I was looking for a picture of Chipsmore on the net. Yahoo gave me a link that said Danone Chipsmore. Naturally, I clicked on it. The only image that came out was...
Shieldtox. I fail to see the connection between orgasmic chocolate chip cookies and mosquito killer sprays.
Needless to say, I lost my desire to search for chipsmore after that. But not to worry! I will perservere!
Till then...
TIGER BISCUITS!!! *esp the milk flavored ones. =)
*I'm perfectly aware of the fact that this post is ridiculous and inane and is completely irrelevant and senseless. Nevertheless, I accept that fact and I'm proud of it!
*credits to kloths and brian.
brian : tiger biscuit obsession
klothilda : inspiration
p/s : Is there such thing as a testosterone overload?