Today is Mothers Day.
Yesterday, daddy took our family out along with our grandparents to celebrate. We went to a restaurant cum pub...
I know what you're thinking. We're going to a pub to celebrate Mothers Day...
WITH MY GRANDPARENTS!? In conjunction with that, my mom doesn't exactly drink. Ironic innit? Don't question the brainwaves of my dad.
Nevertheless, it was an extremely good meal. The drinks menu was very interesting. It was all alcholic. (: Why am I surprised? My brother wanted a
Flaming Lamborghini but he felt guilty since mom, dad and GRANDPRENTS were there. So, bro and I were reduced to the very limited side of the menu sporting non-alcoholic beverages. I had lime juice and bro had orange juice. Dad and grandpa had a beer, grandma had a
Campari and mom had
WATER.
My dad knows the ower of that pub. They used to be in The Lions Club together. The owner came out and ushered us in. Even though I've known him for a while, he seemed very intimidating to me. Heres a list of the more prominent features in his physical appearance and this should explain why he is intimidating.
He's a Sikh.He has a beard.Hoop engraved sterling earrings.He's humongous.He was wearing a tight black shirt and black pants which enhanced the humongous-ness.Deep set eyes.Hairy arms.Conclusion : Mafia boss lookalike. (:ANYWAYS.
Back to the drinks menu. I shall later post a picture of a page in the alcohlic side of the menu that was VERY eye catching. If you look closely enough, you might be able to see...
slippery nipples.wet pussy.hard on.Please do not get excited, guys. These are purely the names of beverages. Shooters to be exact. xD Brings a new meaning to orgasmic drinks eh?
Bro and I had two juices each and this led to a severe lecture about the value of money from mommy dearest. Well only I got the lecture, a perfect example of favourtism.
Mom Twenty-two dollars I can buy you a whole basket of limes if you want!!!
Me *tries very hard to mantain a neutral face*
After that. Mom and grandma started doing their favourite activity.
Complaining about the food in loud overbearing tones. The food was actually really, really nice. Burritos rock. So do chicken&cheese nachos. But no.. they always find something to complain about.
Mom The food here is so salty. Pub food is never nice anyways. Tau Ming(my dad), next time don't come to a pub for dinner. (in canto)
Grandma Yalah! Don't come to pubs to eat. Food always not good. Too salty.
What hypocrisy. Half an hour before, they were commenting on how good the food was. In front of my dad's friend slash boss of course. After he left...
Mom Food very good
Grandma Quite nice. But a little bit salty.
15 mins later...Mom Very salty!
Grandma So salty
Half hour laterMom Food not good, too salty.
Grandma Food too much taste.
What they want lah? Aiyo. I love them and all, but do they have to bitch like so loud. pffft.
Mom Pub so noisy.
Grandma So noisy, but this is what youngsters like.
Then...Mom Nowadays youngsters dont know how to save money. They want then they get. Youngster only know how to squander money on useless things, don't know how to save. Everything their parents cover. Not responsible and dont know the value of money.
Grandma *nods head vigorously* Ya! They wat car get car, after marriage, don't need to worry about the house also. Everything parents buy.
The place was full of youngsters and they were speaking as I mentioned before, in loud, overbearing tones.
Bro and I were very black faced.
Disclaimer : This is not airing my dirty linen in public, I'm just expressing stuff. THats what blogs are for right?