<body>

yuli lim! (:


I'm just trying to find my place and if you happen to read about it along the way, good for you. (: Oh and, I love tweety, but its not because of twitter.(: Current obsession : Ribbons, halter tops, floral patterns, boyfriend shirts and pinafores. (:

BLABBERMOUTH (:

Blogs worth reading. (:
those dusty old files. (:
March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 April 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010

Hit me! (:

CREDITS
Designer: chong
Saturday, 5 May 2007 @ 21:06
Today was sports day. Wheeeee~~~


Prefects acted like Hitler
Cheam wore different clothes!
Milo tasted salty
Kuning's tent thingy was next to biru's
I was stressed out
I camwhored a lot
Mark was emo-ish
So was Sue Ee
Hui Li got best peserta
Abilash got best peserta
We went to amcorp
We wiped clean our A&W orders
It was extremely hoooootttt
It was fun.

Medals I kai dou-ed. =)


Bronze : 100 m. (damn dulan. silver just slipped outta my grasp.)
Gold : 4x100 : Even more dulan. 1 sec less and we would have gone down in the record books.
Silver : 200 m. dulan dulan dulan. hui li. pffft. (:
Silver : 4x400 m. non dulan. =)
Disqualified for terpijak-ing lorong peserta lain : 400 m. DULAN!

I have been taught this word by...





Our very own retarded bunny Brian Loh. See the tiny me over there? Brian takes up the screen with his bunny face. Well actually, my photography skills are kind of at fault too.


Took a lot of pictures. Camwhore pics. I bet you were expecting me to tak other people crossing the finish line or something. Wuliao sial. xD













WAIT!! I SPOT SOMETHING!
A PAIR OF EXTREMELY HOT LEGSSSS!
who to they belong to?
None other than Martin Leong Wen Wei.