Today was teachers day in school. Form twos were treated extremely unfairly. I mean, how come right, all the other forms get to go into the hall while we have to sit in the sportscentre watching performances that were due for the after break.
Granted the performances were pretty good but the lameass sound system spoilt everything. WTF man. 1/2 hour to set up for one performance. Thats cause all the good mikes are in the hall.
C : care
H : honour
S : share
WeCare. WeHonour. WeShare.
Thats out school motto.
I'm so proud of our school! They were thinking about how pitiful us form twos were sitting in the sportscentre awaiting time to pass while they get to watch performances. I'm sure their hearts ached with sorrow and empathy.
Our motto is so paradoxic and ironic. If that was the case, the form twos wouldn't be sitting in the sportscentre stoning and watching the Elecom club members fiddle with the technical equipment and glitches. This is so unfair.
Ffkers suck. Ffkers can eat shit. I'm very dulan.
I had to sit at the bus stop for 1 hr alone.
I'm sorry.
Curry Mamee doesn't satisfy my cravings. Maggi does.
Thank you Poh Yeng and Joanna for accompanying me for half and hour till 2. <3
I love ya klothss sis. Smile! <33
I might not blog for a very long time. I have lost the inspiration to, the divine moment of clarity when you realize you have published something worth reading, the desire to record down events, the carnal hunger, the epitome of purpose, the chocolate chip in the chocolate chip cookies, the kacang inside the kacang putih shell, the caramel inside the Mars Bar.
I have no idea what I'm saying.
Quote Brian : Saya tak de inspirasi.
Please feel free to use the cbox.
Did I mention that i have a horrible outbreak/rash on the lft side of my neck and a little patch of my chin on the right side?
Well, I do. I accept sympathies.