My life is a mess.
I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I don't know if I'll ever be enough. I can't even look at myself in the mirror without burning shame.
I'm not a straight a student.
I'm not a great personality.
I don't have a hot body.
I'm not very smart.
I'm rather anti social.
I put on a front.
I have considered sicking up stuff.
I tried.
I'm not good enough.
I'm not special enough.
- than average.
I have no mood to do anything ecxept think about him.
I'm not lovesick.
I'm afraid I'll lose him.
I'm extremely self concious.
I can't even be spiritual.
I'm materialistic.
I learnt that someone took me for granted and laughed about it a long time ago.
I've finally been able to let go of my ex.
Do I have friends to count on?
I know God made me this way. I should embrace it.
This post is emo. But thats how I feel everyday.
I make it through everyday because of him. <3>
I have to depend on Jesus. I'll make it through the rain.