I shall start my dieting course.
I have! My blog is dead! I shall make a resolution to keep it alive. (: hard since I dont go on on weekdays and I just wanna kick back and chill on weekends.
IMMA KILL MYSELF
if i dont lose excess fat...
gah...
maybe I shall rethink and decline uncle dumb dumb aka jonathan bananas offer of m&ms on monday. but nooooooooo! I need some treats. Or I'll spontaneously combust. xP xP xP
the point of my post is to lay out my plan which I have already started following last week
. It has to some extent made some diffrence. (:
x= EVIIIILLLL SAYY NO
Breakfast : fruits fruits fruits. water. xhotchocolate. xbread (unless having bball practice, need the carbs then, otherwise, unnecessary routine)
Lunch : Rice and vege. (: and yoghurt drink!(for milk and calcium and STUFF) (:
Recess : fruits. xfriedchicken.=( booooooooooo...
Dinner : Tiny amount of rice. vege vege vege. if need be , a piece of meat. fish is allowed at any amount as long as not fried. (:
Ohyaaaaa, one more thing... I have developed a strong dislike for Liverpool. This is the reason why.
Fernando Torres! ManU should have signed him.<3