I got my lovely new haircut with Soo Nen Lin. I love you lah Nen Lin. (; Here is your testimony. Nen Lin is so amazing (:



Hairdresser Jerry. I was pleasantly surprised to see he was not lala or gay looking. (: He is a very nice man. He lets you choose what you want and not push you into making decisions while looking on sullen faced if you don't follow his recommendations.









Our shirts. (;

My very short hair. (:
We took a lot alot alot of pictures in the car(there are alot more but im so lazy to upload =X) and it was only a 10 minute drive back from the hairdresser's! (;
Me Nen Lin
You look good in photos lah.
I know. Cause I learned to pose. =D
I know lah. Cause of your nice cheekbones.
Yes, they are DEFINED.
I love Nen Lin. She is one of the only friends that have stuck with me since I was Form One. (; She's like my mentor. Nen Nen is amazing. I am her bra because I am her support. =D
But I dont love you now. Because you postedall the photos which you look good in and I look ugly in on your blog! =X But I did the same thing lah. So never mind.
*Forgiven. =D
After that went home and took photos of my new hair. (:





Nice right? (:

I know I have a baby face. So like Elizabeth Goh Yeek Li says, don't bring Lim Yu Li to the ticket counter if you are going to buy 18 PL tickets.
=/
But I'm happy. Its starting to curl at the back a little though. Its actually a slight bob but not very obvious. I think I will cut it into a more obvious bob so at the back is shorter so right so right it wont curl so much. But tell me your opinion. (:
*just so were clear, I DO NOT edit my photos.some are fluke shots and the lighting which makes them look way better than most. (the last one) Don't be disappointed if you see me in real life. Pictures ALWAYS look better. =D
I promised myself not to eat lunch until I finished blogging. Now I can eat. So hungry. Bye bye! (;Labels: Outings