<body>

yuli lim! (:


I'm just trying to find my place and if you happen to read about it along the way, good for you. (: Oh and, I love tweety, but its not because of twitter.(: Current obsession : Ribbons, halter tops, floral patterns, boyfriend shirts and pinafores. (:

BLABBERMOUTH (:

Blogs worth reading. (:
those dusty old files. (:
March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 April 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010

Hit me! (:

CREDITS
Designer: chong
Thursday, 20 November 2008 @ 21:08

I have so many posts to catch up on ah. 

First things first. ANG HUILI'S SURPRISE PARTY. I organized it. I'm so proud of myself. Actually, I was quite disappointed at first because it was a bit boring....until, the blue mash potato and the poker set came out. =D






THIS IS THE CAKE!


Happy Birthday Ang Hui Li ,from all your hot, gorgeous friends. With <3>



Mash potato! Saved the parttyyyyy. (:


Some of the " I NEVERS"

Zhong Wei : I'm going to say something very gay, I have never had leg hair.

Result : Zhong Wei had to eat because we found he actually DID have leg hair.

Mark : I have never worn a bra before.

Result : All the girls had to eat.

Me : I have never played dota before.

Result : All guys, Hui Li and Carmen had to eat.

There were a lot more obscene ones that I don't want to post here. (;

* Chee Jack had a stomach ache after that. =X


I hope you were happy Ang Hui Li. (;


*sorry, most of the pictures are with Yee Teng.

Labels: