<body>

yuli lim! (:


I'm just trying to find my place and if you happen to read about it along the way, good for you. (: Oh and, I love tweety, but its not because of twitter.(: Current obsession : Ribbons, halter tops, floral patterns, boyfriend shirts and pinafores. (:

BLABBERMOUTH (:

Blogs worth reading. (:
those dusty old files. (:
March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 April 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010

Hit me! (:

CREDITS
Designer: chong
Friday, 14 November 2008 @ 17:20
Tagged by Klothilda Lim Khar Yie. :)

1) Are you really ready for 100 questions?
I'm so bored, I'm up for anything.

2) Who's the best kisser you've ever kissed?
I've only kissed one guy so I guess it'll be him.

3) Do you believe in God?
Yes, I do.

4) Who did you last say "I love you" to?
Lim Jae Haan

6) What's your ringtone?
Shoot the Runner- Kasabian

7) Have a best friend?
Kharenee. Elizabeth. Hui Li. Jae Haan. Mark. Carmen.

8) Are you a boy or girl?
Girl.

9) How do you want to die?
Peacefully, without any pain.

11) What did you last drink?
Plain water.

12) Who is your last call?
Jae Haan.

13) Tom from MySpace is about to go to jail, what's your first thought?
Poor Tom. So what did he do?

14) Do you have an attitude?
If I do, I don't know about it.

16) Ever been in love?
Yes.

17) How much do you text?
I text when that somebody is worth texting.

18) Like reading?
I loveee.

19) Are you gonna get high later?
No.

20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
No.

21) Do you miss someone?
Yes, I do.

22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Twirl.

23) Who is your best friend's brother's wife's daughter's boyfriend?
Which best friend? None of them have brothers who are married anyways.

24) Do you tan a lot?
Tan just won't go away.

25) How exactly are you feeling?
Very idle and bored.

26) Ever eat food in a car while someone or your self is driving?
Yes.

27) Do you like someone currently?
Yes.

28) Have you ever started a rumor?
No, just passed it on.

30) Are Barbie & Ken bad influences on people?
I'm not really familiar with their story. They broke up a few times right?

31) Do you regret anything from your past?
Yes.

32) What are you listening to?
All The Way Around - Ali Lohan.

33) Do you want to have kids?
Yes.

34) Ever kissed somebody that's name started with an E?
No. I'm not kissing Elizabeth.

35) Do you type fast?
Depends on your definition of fast.

36) Do you have piercings?
Yes.

37) Can you spell?
Yes,

38) Flip flops or sandals?
Flip Flops.

39) What do you miss most about your past?
I'd never be bored and there was always something to do or somemone to play with like masak masak or barbie.

40) What are you craving right now?
Someone to talk to and eat junk food with. Actually, eat cheese cake with and watch friends season 10 with.

41) Is your handphone always hung around you whenever you are?
Yes, I get worried when its not near me.

42) Do you enjoy going out with the opposite sex friend alone?
It depends if the guy is nice to talk to.

43) Does somebody love you?
Yes.

44) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Yes.

45) Are you secretly liking someone?
No.

46) Do you believe your ex thinks about you?
No. I'm sure he's totally over over over me. Right Kay Zhi? =D

47) Who is your bestest friend?
Kharenee.

48) Have you ever been betrayed by a best friend?
Yes.

49) Your hair color?
Black.

50) Is your house big?
Its okay I guess.

51) Where is your cat at?
I don't have a cat.

52) Have you ever walked outside in the rain?
Yes. Not for romantic reasons or emo reasons though.

53) Do you think you're a good person?
No.

54) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Yes.

55) Do you take drugs?
Never will.

56) Last time you had a nice bubble bath?
Early this year. Haven't used my parents jacuzzi for ages.

57) Whats your middle name?
Don't have one.

58) Do you play the Wii?
I don't have one.

59) How do you feel about Wal-Mart?
I don't know what it looks like.

60) How long have you had a myspace?
I don't have one.

61) Who has inspired you the most?
God.

62) Favorite line?
Never identified one.

63) How old will you be in 4months?
15+

64) Are you mean?
Sometimes.

65) Can you keep white shoes clean?
No. I try not to buy white, cloth shoes so they don't get dirty easily.

66) Do you believe in true love?
Yes.

67) Do you like roller coasters that go upside down?
No.

68) Are you proud of the person you've become?
Sometimes.

69) Do you like yourself to be change?
Yes.

70) Do you like to be outside?
Yes.

71) What are you looking forward to?
Parties and sleepovers.

72) Are you bored?
Yes.

73) Do you want to get married?
Yes.

74) Ever fail a class?
Yes.

75) Are you hungry?
No. But I want to munch on something.

76) Do you have a bank account?
Yes.

78) What will make you happy?
Knowing my friends care.

79) Would you change your name?
No.

80) Do you know how to skateboard?
No.

I tag Rabecca Tan Yun Min. Loh Yue Vern. Ooi Kay Zhi. Ng Yee Ling. Carmen Chua Shar Min.

Labels: