I celebrated my birthday in Sunway. It was really fun. (: It was the best birthday of my life because I've never ever like planned my birthdays to be with a lot of my friends. Mostly I just settle for like outings and stuff.
I reached at around 1115 with my bro. After endless pondering on where to eat. We ended up at Waffle House. Mark, Hui Li, Jae Haan and Ye Shan arrived soon after.
Lim Jae Haan, Ooi Kay Zhi, Mark Loh Zhi Xiong, Ong Ye Shan, Ang Hui Li, thank you, thank you, thank you for coming! They went to lagoon with me and to quote Babyjae, to swim in
water which thousands of people pee in every single day.
I applaud
Babyjae,Kay Zhi, Hui Li and Ye Shan for actually sitting on the Tomahawk. I don't regret not riding it because I know I'll end up begging to get off mid swing and failing and eventually end up sobbing. Yeah yeah, crybaby, whatever man.
After that, we ended up watching Bolt with Chin E-Jia. Sorry, Mark for having to make you wait for half an hour! Thats because the lagoon toilet was so sickeningly crowded!
After the movie, we met up with Elizabeth Goh Yeek Li, Ng Jin Ee and Soo Nen Lin. We went to eat in Michelangelo's Italian Kitchen or something. Thank you guys so so so much. For the surprise relighting candles which by the way let off so much smoke that I was surprise the smoke alarms didn't go off. I got a slight headache from all that BLOWING. Babyjae helped me BLOW after that.
Thank you so much for the mini chocolate cakes with the 123456789101112131415 icing in silver balls. Elizabeth and Jin Ee. <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjnK8rN4cHmteoEXOaK3-gwe5Kf3jqkuISRauT7PTy7NFQVk4hI4VSONq8TeRmh-rH8LU6FQgWaQN34BeHl6OMYn6K0-psCOD_FGtd87Ne_SorT1mcx1z1P0n2hGyiO1J-dBYLFEaen5JE/s1600-h/IMG_4416.JPG">
Pictures of the restaurant.
Pictures with friends. (:
Ng Jin Ee. <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjFZQVlzRl2ru0Z1a5ALCJ5woaFGflAvm7QiKZCtXosH5SRaFpNOM8beVIbd63hNyqIMCdcwm6CkwrX_-c18VX8Iowaofq0Ru5soablh2mgK3lS5R4e7KljV9WtC8470vTHHUYlwie9H3k/s1600-h/IMG_4375.JPG">
Elizabeth Goh Yeek Li. <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhxDPqGeHiF8LUAHgXG9Jh2eJrOxHldNPPjOiifTZqmEtv_UyV_ql2huNXfTGJgHCkFCHwdeNXctRJawkhB9KFQh4tEJ8rJvDpVaeXZ7GeH9tnTyfd33SCyru0Gk4yYwDJGIf9tx-ZZYUs/s1600-h/IMG_4391.JPG">
Soo Nen Lin. <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhhCqJEsxWYZoAkDLPzCtN_u-D5szvLlAFU7mrb0pZYVOINRT7KOfHo4Hwsw2VDzaiy47lxAyDmt_24P8TilFnk1DWqTA9Chx9KeFJbK6NeiBDv_3h5Ko3fh4ZDGttgVYqc4Vdu_3QiwiU/s1600-h/IMG_4388.JPG">
Ooi Kay Zhi. (:
Mark Loh Zhi Xiong. (:
Chin E-Jia. <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi2FvAF340dIgLNwv1ZB7FPFOqLIYrQVcEHa_62CUVhagApAaOBGwTbayirIOkcUoBzJjV5pYRfd302WfwGvUhSTdRkxHCwoya2HYzKGc2OBOKFdti0wNGZMZ-c3abssyjzu-35D-o17Hc/s1600-h/IMG_4380.JPG">
Ang Hui Li. <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgzxxPUDb4OtVb9TIYUINLc5EK5OKXkb7x6HTHa896KKNdb8m-zWd_wsWoEMIOu51hKp6cQtv9Co_gNdHCOKfxzKznjnI3WNHttpa9HhZ8v4hqHLflfyFjt22B9_Nl8Fz8ckGYbUh-JOEA/s1600-h/IMG_4413.JPG">
Ong Ye Shan. (:
Cupcakes from my dear Jin Ee and Elizabeth. (: The ones they put the crazy relighting candles on which made me dizzy with smoke! I ate the 15 one before I took this picture. ):
Kay Zhi and Mark doing 18 SX things.
The picture of the night.
THE AFTER PARTY.
Nen Lin and Hui Li slept over at my place and we went Bangsar shopping the next day. Not that much fun because neither of them had money. ): SO i felt very bad.

Labels: Birthday posts, sleepovers