<body>

yuli lim! (:


I'm just trying to find my place and if you happen to read about it along the way, good for you. (: Oh and, I love tweety, but its not because of twitter.(: Current obsession : Ribbons, halter tops, floral patterns, boyfriend shirts and pinafores. (:

BLABBERMOUTH (:

Blogs worth reading. (:
those dusty old files. (:
March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 April 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010

Hit me! (:

CREDITS
Designer: chong
Sunday, 28 December 2008 @ 12:50
My long overdue update on the Kuantan trip. 

We were supposed to leave at 8. Then we settled for 830, and eventually left at 9. The journey wasn't strenous, traffic flow was moderately slow. Then we stopped at a rest stop to pee! (;

THEN, a we were walking back, mummy and I spied some delicious smelling groundnuts. We wanted to buy them then suddenly, mummy got stung by a bee out of nowhere! 

Using form 3 science, bee stings can be neutralized by alkali so kor kor had me run to the car for my shampoo. And I did. (; After applying it(it didn't help much), mummy wanted to go back and buy groundnuts. By then, kor kor and daddy were already laughing and shouting hysterically in the car for us to come back.

Kor Kor : You get stung by a bee still want to buy groundnuts from there ah?

We stayed in Swiss Garden Hotel. It was quite nice, facillities all in place. The beach was really nice, not too overpopulated which was good. (: After dumping our stuff in the room, mummy, daddy and I went downstairs to check out the place while my lazy brother went to sleep. Took some pictures. (:








Finally managed to drag lazy brother down to the beach. I tell you. the boy loves his slippers.






This is my brother trying to jump in the photo. I blame him for bad timing, he blames me or bad photography. In the end, I did get the shot but he deleted it. Its hilarious though watching him jump.









We played beach volleyball.

We went to play table tennis and mummy and I stretched in the gym. Then we went to shower for dinner. My real birthday dinner technically. =D

We went to this seafood restaurant called Berserah or something. *makes face* not a fan of seafood.






I did a double take when I walked into the restaurant. Rachel Gan Li Zhen was there! Of all places to meet, a remote seafood restaurant in Kuantan. Apparently she was on the way to Terengganu.

Proof! :D