Youth camp was amazing. I got closer to a lot of people for example Michelle, Esther, Timothy, Yueen Mun, Nen Lin and made new friends too. (; For example, Arvind. And got to see the ones I haven't seen in ages for example Brigette Woo.
I got closer to God too. (; It was a challenge. Playing the guitar for very worship ession. I was literally thrown into the water without given swimming lessons. For experience I guess. Thank you so much Timothy Leong aka Moto Moto. (:
Will post up pictures when I do get them. I dont know if I'll even get them. =/ Great job Jason Lim Zi Wen, I know you stressed a lot and it all came through. Praise the Lord. (:
Some pictures.







Pictures with Soo Nen Lin in the dorm. (;

Tze Lin! (:

Emily Mah dahling ! (:

Timothy Khoo! (;

Soo Nen Lin! (;

Lye Jee Vern! (;

Jonathan Mah! (:

Charis Wong! (:

Cecilia Wong! (:


Our strawberry ice lollies.
I can't wait for next year's camp. <3
*special thanks to Yueen Mun for being so easy to open up to during our group sessions.

Exhausted but satisfied.
Labels: Church stuff