<body>

yuli lim! (:


I'm just trying to find my place and if you happen to read about it along the way, good for you. (: Oh and, I love tweety, but its not because of twitter.(: Current obsession : Ribbons, halter tops, floral patterns, boyfriend shirts and pinafores. (:

BLABBERMOUTH (:

Blogs worth reading. (:
those dusty old files. (:
March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 April 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010

Hit me! (:

CREDITS
Designer: chong
Wednesday, 15 April 2009 @ 22:12
Walauei. This is like blog wars! Lots of drama, just lacking the bitchy looks in school.

LOL. If you were in my position right, you would not think I am jumping to conclusions. Friend 2 right, even though you think you are not leaving me out, you do actually and I know I do the same. We whine about not having like best friends but we actually could be each other's best friends if we didn't spend all our time whining and getting caught up in fights and drama.

And painted as the bad guy? I think that you did the same for me on your blog. In summary, you may as well say I am a shallow b*tch. That pretty much says it all.

I am not angry, this is just a response.

Anyway, things are supposed to be okay wad. At least, I'm okay with it now.

Jenna, jenna. What are people going to THINK when they read your post?

&&..

I found out that Jacob's high fibre biscuits are amazing!(: They make my taste buds explode. (: Oreo can go suck chesnuts!

I seem to be having 2 breakfasts a day and 1 lunch because I constantly want to eat cereal and fruits and bread for dinner. (:

:D

Congrats to babyjae for having won 3 matches in bola baling MSSD today. (: