<body>

yuli lim! (:


I'm just trying to find my place and if you happen to read about it along the way, good for you. (: Oh and, I love tweety, but its not because of twitter.(: Current obsession : Ribbons, halter tops, floral patterns, boyfriend shirts and pinafores. (:

BLABBERMOUTH (:

Blogs worth reading. (:
those dusty old files. (:
March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 April 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010

Hit me! (:

CREDITS
Designer: chong
Wednesday, 29 April 2009 @ 22:16



Happy sweet sixteenth Klothilda Lim Khar Yie! 28th April, this is a belated post.
This is my soul sista! (: She has gorgeous long, wavy, brown hair which I know she's super proud of!
Met her in Form 1 on Gerko Day when she was with Yan Xin. (:
Rachel, Carmen, Klothilda and I used to have shopping trips to 1u every CNY.
Was really close to her in form 2 when we would eat lunch together nearly everyday and hang out at the pondok together. Sometimes she would be so nice as to accompany me to watch babyjae play basketball. (:
Form 3 we sort of grew apart. Went to Bangsar with her and things proved not to be awkward between us.
This year, we meet more often and I just talked and hugged her in the toilet this afternoon ater teasing her that she looked old already. (:
p/s : I picked all the pictures you look good in and I look terrible!):
I love you Kloth! (: You'll always be my friend and soul sista. (:



Labels: