<body>

yuli lim! (:


I'm just trying to find my place and if you happen to read about it along the way, good for you. (: Oh and, I love tweety, but its not because of twitter.(: Current obsession : Ribbons, halter tops, floral patterns, boyfriend shirts and pinafores. (:

BLABBERMOUTH (:

Blogs worth reading. (:
those dusty old files. (:
March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 April 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010

Hit me! (:

CREDITS
Designer: chong
Tuesday, 12 May 2009 @ 10:44
After sports day, I went to my aunty's house. Had a shower, rushed through fish head noodle soup. Miracle that I didn't choke on any of the bones. I then headed off to BM tuition. (:

After learning about ummm... what again? Oh yeah! Sajak Pembunuhan Angreni. This concubine being given the death sentence which had to be carried out by her two BROTHERS. I happily headed off to Kay Zhi's house only to find out that he and jae jae and his sister had gone out to buy food for the party. I spend a sweltering half an hour in his living room. I was trying to read some chinese novel left on the living room table. Very ridiculous sounding. Something about a girl being 180 cm and attracting lesbians and a guy being 165cm and attracting gays and in the end they fall in love.

Kay Zhi messaged me to tell me to go up to his room. I tell you hor, I heard his grandma's voice so I thought she was upstairs so I didnt dare to go up. Come on lah, other people's house I can't just waltz up into his room right. Some more I'm a girl okay. Half an hour later, Kay Zhi tell me his grandma never goes upstairs. Then I realize his grandma and her chinese soap opera are actually downtairs! Mana tau his house so big.

While in his living room I took some pictures of his oh so beautiful house. (: Hui Li will love it.



I went up to his room in the end and spend some quality time with a harry potter parody called barry trotter and kay zhi's sejarah textbook. =/ Babyjae and Kay Zhi came back soon and I resorted to playing counter strike. (: Awesome awesome! (:

Tong yang, Wei Chean, Jae Haan and Kay Zhi were all lying on the same bed talking. =/ While I WAS PLAYING COUNTER STRIKE. I joined them afterwards and all we were doing were cracking blonde jokes. o.O


Kay Zhi got yelled at by his mom to set up tables so down we went. At first the party was really dead, then we all went inside to watch Coming Soon. Well actually I didnt watch. I hid in babyjae's chest while they were all screaming. My eyes were spared. (:

Half and hour into the show, Wei Chean was already drunk.

He only realized nenlin and I left at around midnight. I won't even go into how many cans he drunk. Go to his blog for more info. He slept under the piano!


Me Kay Zhi (on msn)

I think Jae's parents got bad impression of us ady.

Why?


Cause when they came and we went out to see Jae off, we all drunk ady.

Me Wei Chean (msn)

Luckily I didn't go out to see Jae's parents.

Why?!

Actually I was on the way out but I KO'd on the grass. Luckily I didnt make it out. HEHEHE.

Okaaaayy...

Anyway, Happy Birthday Ooi Kay Zhi.


Labels: