I planed babyjae's surprise party for the 10th of June 2009. It was a really messy, hectic process as the date approached.
I started planning it waaaayy before the holidays, obtaining permission from his mom thorugh Hui Saan<3 way before the holidays knowing that I would be in Bangkok at that time.
It was really complicating with him thinking that hs party would be on Tuesday when his surprise party was actually on wednesday. Then huge complications sprung up with them having futsal on his birthday. The ultimate complication was when Ye Shan sent him the wrong message that was actually for me right after he canceled the "party" and the "futsal" on monday night. This resulted in frantic calls between chong sheng and I. In the end, we decided to tell him he was having a surpris party on thursday when it was actually on wednesday, 10th, his actual birthday.
On the actual day, more problems presented themselves. I asked his mom to bring him out by 11 because that was when we would arrive at his house. By 1110 he was still at home! I had to wait at a mamak stall near his house for like 20 mins with my very grumpy daddy whowas late for a dental apointment. Ye Shan and Khang Yee were there too.
Finally Hui Saan phoned me up to tell me that he had left his house with his mom on the pretext of taking him out to buy a birthday present. She went to parkson grand. =.= So we walked over to his house and on the road, his car passed us! I panicked like mad. But luckily, he still didn't know.
We walked to his house and set everything up. Actually, there wasn't much stuff to set up since my darling Hui Saan did everything. (: So Huili and I went up to his bedroom to try on the dresses I bought for her. All our stuff was spread all over his bed. It looked like it had been invaded by Barbie.
Suddenly Jaehaan came back and Chenlynn, Chongsheng, Tongyang were outside the house. I asked them to wait outside for the time being. Babyjae came upstairs and started playing dota. The silly silly boy<3 didn't even notice that Khang Yee had played his game and Hui Li and my workbooks were spread out on the study table next to him. My entire pencil case was there too and, I label my pens.
I asked Huisaan to find some excuse to get him into the room. Hui Li and I held the QQ board and screamed surprise as soon as he walked in. Well, actually Hui Li screamed the loudest. He was really, really surprised. <3 Babyjae was so stunned and happy<3
And we played pictionary, when chenlynn and chongsheng's penguin kissing me and babyjae's pharoah. (:
It was awesome. (:
Thank you so much chenlynn, chongsheng and huisaan. <3 you guys are awesome.
Labels: babyjae, Birthday posts