Today, everything went wrong for me. But, I don't begrudge anyone anything. I smiled and took it because I know I deserved what I got, so did they. I saw it coming, but not in the way that it did.But it was still hard to accept because I set my expectations too high, counting on
false hope because it did mean so very much to me.

Like a puppy whose lost his biscuit. :'(
I took a nap. And when I woke up, I was okay, a little dejected still, but I was fine. I taught myself to see the sliver lining in the cloud and slowly, it was alright. I'm still not entirely recovered, but I'm getting there. I'll get there, and then I can truly embrace it, fulfil what I'm supposed to do, pour my
heart and soul into my other commitments. Olahraga, you gonna have a slave driver yo!
I can't have everything I want, but I can make the most out of what I have. (:Thank you,
Lim Jae Haan
Ang Hui Li
Elizabeth Goh Yeek Li
for being there.
And to
YOU, I'm really, really happy for you. You deserve it, I can't think of anyone better. ;D You know who you are.