I've just watched Vanity Fair. It was awzumzumz!

I'm too lazy to write my own review as I don't know what more I can say. The synopsis on the cover is pretty much it. Original DVD again! (: Here it is :
The daughter of a starving English artist and a French chorus girl, Becky is orphaned at a young age. Even as a child, she yearns for a more glamorous life than her birthright promises. A she leaves Miss Pinkerton's Academy at Chiswick, Becky resolves to conquer English society by any means possible. She deploys all of her wit, guile and seuality as she makes her way up into high society during the first quarter of the nineteenth century.
Its like wowwwwww. Something like the Other Boleyn Girl except not THAT scandalous. (: Reese Witherspoon is fantastic and basically the whole plot, setting, acting, storyline is superb. Seriously, watch, watch watch!






They must have had amazing cleavage or just really good push up bras back then. =/