I'm just trying to find my place and if you happen to read about it along the way, good for you. (:
Oh and, I love tweety, but its not because of twitter.(:
Current obsession : Ribbons, halter tops, floral patterns, boyfriend shirts and pinafores. (:
The form 5's have left the school, 3/4 of the form 3s are not in school, 1/2 the form 4s don't come to school resulting in a very small Catholic High School population. But I'm going to really miss the my form 5 friends and the EDBOARDERS! This post is going to be about edboard installation and graduation.
For the edboard AGM, Peipei, Rachel and I made invitation cards for all the Form 5s! (: They turned out looking like some garden tea party invitation though. (:
Pictures taken using phone camera so not nice but you get the idea. But I tell you, edboard is super awesome. (: This post like some promo. We have absolutely no politics. What do we do in the room? Take a look.
Onto the graduation pictures. I'm going to miss you guys so much. Have fun in college while we're still stuck in our AWZUMZ HIGH SCHOOL LIFE. (: this is not sarcarstic. I do <3 high school.
Lazy to caption. So figure it out yourself. (: The present is to Datin Lim Yen Hong from Kelab Olahraga, Kelab Bola Keranjang and Kelab Bola Tampar. (: