I promised I'd do an appreciation post each day. So here's the next one. This post is even more special, because its her day today, && no one can take its meaning or significance away from such an amazing girl.
Ms Jenna,
I've known you for 2 years and through this period of time, we've gone through so many ups and downs. So many fights and misunderstandings. Yet, our friendship made it through intact. You're one of my
best friends Jenn, I've always been able to relate to you and I believe that I really know and understand you.
Jenn, you're one of the most simple, kind, spontaneous, and accomplished people I've ever known. Your athletic feats and determination to be the best in anything that you do are also awe inspiring :D Your sense of adventure and willingness to try new things constantly amazes me. Never ever be insecure darling girl, because those fools who can't appreciate you, just aren't worth your time because you're truly
one special girl.
I love you, Ms Jenna, you will always be one of my
BESTEST friends. (:
Its your day today, make the most out of it. It was fate that you are here today, destiny that made us cross paths. As the clock strikes midnight, your carriage doesnt turn into a pumpkin, because there is nothing temporary, nothing artificial about you.
You're real, perfect just the way you are. Make a wish, close your eyes and blow out the candles. The stars are shining for you tonight.

You know who you are.