Oh, how demanding she is! Get ready for my next post with many, many pictures. (: But for now, I don't have my memory card adaptor with me, so I've decided to compile my birthday wishlist. My birthday is on 20th December! And I will be leaving for UK on the 12th. ): I know many of you have no idea WHAT to get me, so let me save you the trouble. (:Yes, people, I will now flaunt the spoilt child in me. I want....(no soft toys! or purses)
1. Red Plaid Boyfriend shirt. I've exhausted online shops and the ones I want are always sold out and non restockable. ): Available at Pull and Bear. Size S.

Something like this, in a darker red. (: Pull and Bear one is gorgeous.
Also, available at www.oh-popsicles.blogspot.com! If you can get there fast enough.
2. Dual Tone Quilted Flats. Available at Cotton On. I'm a size 37. (:


3. Coach wristlets. <3>
4. Purple/ Turqouise Cotton on shorts. (:
SOMEHOW, I will not be surprised if I don't get ANYTHING on my list. ):
Labels: Birthday posts