I've never done this before and its a new year so I must try new things. :D I'm going to blog about the 10 significant things that happened to me this year.1. Cross country.
I'm not bragging but getting #1 for Merentas Desa this year was a pretty great achievement for me and I'm proud of that. I worked really, really hard for it and I can say I deserved it.

2. Organizing the first photoshoot.
I made a lot of mistakes and I lost my temper but it was an enriching experience. It was one of those periods of times that really defined my year. I found out that I was capable of organizing something and getting it done and it did wonders for my self esteem and leadership qualities. I chaired my first meeting. (:
3. Attending my first debate competition.
I used to be a fraid of speaking in public, even on an informal occasion. I joined debate at the start of the year just to add something to my cocurricular activities. I wasn't really a regular but I thank those of you who gave me a chance to join KDUDA. It was then I fell in love with debate and never looked back.

4. I failed add math in the 2nd term. It was really bad for me. Trying so hard and yet not attaining the results. I barely scraped through in the 3rd term. I'll try harder this year and hopefully, just hopefully, scrape an A.I studied my hardest ever this year. I really worked my butt off and gave my everything to the sciences. Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Add Maths. There were times that I really wanted to give up just before the exam. Sore eyes, headaches, but I made it through and I try to do it again this year.

5. I went to Penng with the most awesome bunch of peopl
The perfect way to end the most awesome year. I tried so many new things. Parasailing, jetskiing, banana boating, midnight movies, deep fried chicken skin, big bamboo love rock. Jae Haan, Dylan,Kah Jo, Shu Lin, Hui Li, Carmen. We made so many memories and I love you guys!
6. I attended those memorable events.
MPO, ManU, MTV World Stage and Paintball. What stood out most was MTV though I dont have many pictures, I thought I caught H1N1 after that! It was the best concert I've ever attended.

7. I fought with babyjae.
It was the worse fight we've ever had and we still managed to salvage it <3

Very dark lighting ):
8. I got baptised.
It was the year I truly found my faith and got more involved with the church. I used to feel like an outcast, always leftout. Now, I actually feel like a part of it. I'll keep trying to make others feel the same way too.
9. I met new friends.
I met so many new people and grew distant with some. Some who used to be my best friends have become just acquaintances. One of which I regret not staying in touch with and I used to regard her as my mentor. But my new friends, I love you and thank you, for just, being there for me through the laughter and the tears. The edboard gang who are so refreshingly carefree and unique, the debaters who really hav fueled my love for speaking, my 4S2-ians who mentor me in chemistry and bio and are always good for a laugh, my church friends whom I've grown so much closer to. Thank you to you all. Without you, I wouldn't be who I am now.
10. Last but not least, 2009 is the year I truly found myself. I knew who I wanted to be. I wanted to be that nerd with the booming cv and a bright future who knew not to push limits yet have fun. I wanted my results, my extra cocurriculars and my friends and I succeeded. Yet, in the process I exhausted myself in doing so. At times when I aimed to high and fell all the way down, my friends were there to hold me up.