The weirdest thing made me happy today.
Zhong Wei : Eh, your thighs quite big ah.Me : I have made my peace with that fact.
I actually was indifferent! :D
2 years ago, I would have been really insulted and go back and wish and wish I was someone else. And then I would pray(pray for so superficial things =.=) and go to sleep hoping to wake up and find perfect legs. Obviously, that never happened.
But I am happy with what I am! (: So tell me my legs are ugly for all you want! Why should I stop wearing a skirt or shorts because you dont like my legs? (: The most important thing is what I think. And I am contented with what I have.
At least I have legs and am not handicapped in anyway. I have everything I could wish for, so why should I be judged based on my LEGS?
Praise God. :D