<body>

yuli lim! (:


I'm just trying to find my place and if you happen to read about it along the way, good for you. (: Oh and, I love tweety, but its not because of twitter.(: Current obsession : Ribbons, halter tops, floral patterns, boyfriend shirts and pinafores. (:

BLABBERMOUTH (:

Blogs worth reading. (:
those dusty old files. (:
March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 April 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010

Hit me! (:

CREDITS
Designer: chong
Sunday, 3 January 2010 @ 03:55
Like Carmen and Hong Kong. I love London. Even though people are so unfriendly and the air is so polluted. I do. (:

1. Its so filled with all kinds of nationalities that you want to eat korean food, lebanese food, german food, moroccoan food whatever food also have.

2.Its so easy to fit in, all you have to do is wear a black coat, booots and plug your earphones in your ear, walk fast staring straight in front, stone on the tube and walah! you fit in :D except of course, I look like a midget. But then again, I save my parents money by qualifying for the child tickets all the time. I think I can do so for the next 4 years, what on earth. (:

3. The chocolate is so cheap can die. Well, so cheap you eat so much then obese can die (:

4. You don't sprout giant pimples because the air is so dry that your face also no oil.

5. I love the tube and its easy navigation.

6. It has amazing sales.

7. Its so cold(during winter) that you can lose calories by shivering.

8. I got fairer (:

Things I didn't like :

1. I couldn't exercise much cause cold can die.

2. I had to use moisturizer a lot.

3. I had to wear 209289324032984028038420 layers all the time then cannot change clothes and dress up everyday ):

Thats all I can think of at the moment. Well this UK trip, I didnt do much sightseeing because I covered most of the touristy areas the last time I went in 2003. You know, Buckingham Palace, Greenwich, Big Ben etc. etc. But this trip was more about the experiences and let me tell you, they were simply awesome.

Footsteps : London-Newcastle-Scotland-Newcastle-Cardiff-London.

My first experiences there. (:

Food (:

Falafel, Mars Planets, German Sausages, Potatoes in goose fat, Pigs in blanket, Homemade french fries(korkor and I !), Mincepies, Blackberries, Blueberries, Crumpets, Matesers, Christmas Cake, Trifle, Chinese takeout, Frozen yoghurt, Frozen yoghurt, Frozen yoghurt!!!, Kebabs, Farmfood (beefpie), Strawberry Cheesecake, Chocolate orang drink, Clementines, Satsumas, Blue Cheese(!), Cranberry Cheese, Brussel sprouts, Yorkshire pudding, Champagne, Salami, Dutch sugar waffles.

No wonder I got fat.

New experiences (: now this is going to be pretty long.

1. I experienced snow for the first time and got into a snowball fight.

2. I experienced culture shock beig surrounded by all the angmohs and all and got over it. (:

3. I navigated my own way in the tube.

4. I played pool! (Yes, first time, seriously)

5. I played Wii with my darling cousin Grace.

6. I ice skated outdoors in the Cardiff Winter Wonderland.

7. I saw a Tiffany & co. Tuck Shop!

8. I attended a Church of England Christmas service.

9. I got used to drinking water out of the tap.

10. I celebrated my 16th bithday out in the snow. (: