So pmr is over. (: I'm happy. But it kind of feels like an anti climax. It actually feels kind of weird not studying. I'm just idling at home trying to find ways to occupy myself. But here's the list of things I want to do. I'm not sure if I'm able to achieve all of them =X
1. Enrol in a baking course
2. Contact my guitar teacher for lessons to be on again
3. Get some add math tuition before my brain turns to mush
4. Join the ballroom dancing class at the club house
5. Watch House Bunny
6. Call Astro to change my cartoon package to movie package*
7. Eat Dragon-i claypot rice again
8. Eat cheese cake!
9. Buy a belt and lots of shoes
10. Eat cheese cake!
* if not done, mummy will nag.
Well, PMR-ers. Congrats. =D I'm off to nag for cheese cake.
Labels: random