My mommy agreed to take me to Hilton buffet. (:
Fine, I've never been to one before. Call me loser. I've figured out what I'm going to do. I'll just go there, ignore all the food and just chow down on all the desserts. (: Finally, will be able to satisfy my craving for cheese cake.
Right now, my post is really random. I'm really weird bored. LIM JAE HAAN IS IN SOME KIND OF TROUBLE SO HE WON'T PICK UP MY PHONE. Drat drat drat. Kill me please, I spent 35 on a plain white shirt and i don't regret it. (:
Seriously, what is the big deal about High School Musical?
Just remembered something in tuition that made me laugh.
Ricky : They will have High School Musical 4 : The marriage. Makes sense right? After graduation then get married.
[pause]
Ricky : Then being typical America, they will have High School Musical 5 : The divorce.
HAHAHA!
Labels: random