Does anyone know how the food is at
Sunway Hotel Sun and Surf Cafe? For the buffet. Please tell me.
I'm wondering whether i should recut my hair. I can't wait for
Kharenee Koh Zhi Xin to hurry up and finish her exams so she can come over and sleepover which is on Tuesday. Won't have many pictures though. She doesn't like taking pictures. ): Going to MV on wed, hoping hoping hoping to bump into a certain someone out with his cousins. (:
Right now, I'm strssing about my own birthday thing and Elizabeth's birthday thing. This post is extremely disjointed. I'm well aware of the fact.
Anyways, I went to MPH Bangsar Village with daddy that day. For all the book fans, all books are
15% off there. I wanted to go to the
Juicy Couture 80% sale but, daddy wouldn't let me buy anyways so decided not to push my luck. Daddy being the nice man he is bought me four books. (:
1. Not a penny more, not a penny less - Jeffrey Archer
I've been wanting this for a long time. Check out Kane and Abel and As the Crow Flies too. They're really nice.
2. The Tenth Circle - Jodie Picoult 3. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde - Robert Louis Stevenson
The unabridged version.4. Double Cross - James Patterson
I'm like addicted to its prequel. (:I'm off for lunch! (; I'm so hungry. I have to cook. ):
Labels: random