I went to Bangsar with Klothilda Lim Khar Yie today. (; We shopped and shopped and shopped. Went to Mooie, Moca, Cats Whiskers, Oopsie Daisie, little.black.book, blook just to name a few. I actually bought another top from little.black.book but went back to return it for the black ballerina flats. Dropped about 200 ++ in Bangsar. (; Oopsie Daisie shoes are to die for, so are their prices, in the bad way.
I'll let the pictures talk. (;

I'm wearing the same shirt bla bla bla. Whatever man. (:




That was little.black.book
Didn't take many pictures though because I was shopping like superwoman. Needed to go home early. =/ Sorry Klothilda. <3





Stuff I bought. (;





Murtabak Ayam. (; yummy. (;
At Devi's Corner. Eat cheap. Save money to shop. (;

This is the bag I bought yesterday with mummy. I have never heard of Suzy Smith but apparently she's some big thing in London. Her bags are nice. Mummy bought a pair of Guy Laroche shoes. =D

Pink tube top. Yellow shorts. Black ballerina flats.


Yellow three quarter sleeve top. Black ballerina flats.

Finally! My black belt. =D
I'm very happy with my purchases. My mother isn't. She never understands. =/ At least I didn't lie about the price.(:
Labels: Outings, shopping escapades