Babyjae bought me the strappy white flats that I wanted from Vincci today. My feet dont look that nice in them but I couldn't resist. They were so cute. (: Plus, I had good reason. I needed to use that 20% voucher I had on Vincci by the 28th of November.(yes, they only give you less than a month to buy another pair of shoes) Vincci is very smart. They make you buy a pair of shoes that is above RM50 then they give you a 20% voucher instead of just giving you the 20% on the shoes like they use to do. If you buy on the 30th, then too bad lah, you need to buy another pair on that day because regardless what day they give it out, its still the voucher of that month.Hence, you will feel obligated to buy another pair of shoes fast(in the same month) so that the voucher doesn't go to waste. I am a victim. A happy victim with boyf's money. (:





I likee (:
Labels: shopping escapades