Sam Meoops! wrong convo.hahahahaha. wookay.=.=you can shoot me. bang bang you're dead.and I'm so happy.why? o.Ono, its a song called HAHA you're dead by greenday. ...
I didn't see that coming. Still in kharenee's house right now. Just went to Midv with Shuana and her. Pictures up later. (;Now just hanging out in boxers and talking. (; Shuana has gone home. ): Ah well.
*the convo above, sam thinks I'm kharenee because Im in her acc.
17:39 *this is her reaction after reading this post (:
wowWOWyou sooooo die the next time I see youyou weirdo :Dthis reaction is going on my blogpost, keep talking! (;*cuffs you in the head*...charming isn't she? (:
Went to Mid Valley and watched Yes Man. Don't watch it, it is mediocre at best. Ate Burger King for lunch, we wanted something seriously unhealthy and it was lip smackingly delious. (: I had my very first cheesestick! Sorry Shuana, don't think much of it, prefer chicken tenders. We hung out in Gardens and took pictures then took off for dessert at Jonker Sweets.














Labels: Conversations, Outings, random