<body>

yuli lim! (:


I'm just trying to find my place and if you happen to read about it along the way, good for you. (: Oh and, I love tweety, but its not because of twitter.(: Current obsession : Ribbons, halter tops, floral patterns, boyfriend shirts and pinafores. (:

BLABBERMOUTH (:

Blogs worth reading. (:
those dusty old files. (:
March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 April 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010

Hit me! (:

CREDITS
Designer: chong
Wednesday, 10 December 2008 @ 00:02

I just came back from Port Dickson. What can I say? It was really, really fun. I love my girls-Ng Chen Lynn,Carmen Chua Shar Min,Rachel Gan Li Zhen. Guys-Lim Jae Haan, Dylan, Ong Ye Shan, Fong Kah Jo, Khoo Boon Keat. I will provide a day to day account. So if you're looking for a quick read, don't continue.

1st day

Lim Jae Haan and I got into a stupid fight because I was running late. I told mommy and daddy that I had to be there at 11 because I was meeting my friends. Mommy and daddy took their sweet time and we LEFT at 1110. I met up with Carmen and Chen Lynn at the bus stop outside my school. Conversation below. Carmen , Me.

Where are you?!

I'm reaching!

Hurry up! 

Are you inside school?

No. We're at the bus stop, we look like stranded travellers! Come now!

I'm coming down the road lah.

WHERE?!

The Honda Accord!

OH! THATS YOU AH! *proceeding to jump up and wave madly*

That is typical Carmen. I got to the bus stop and met up with Chen Lynn and Ye Shan. Carmen and I synchronized our outfits. (; After that, we dumped our luggage in school and proceeded to Kanna. Carmen : People won't steal our luggage right?! Lim Jae Haan came along and I was forgiven. *big smile*

We hung out in Kanna for awhile and I stole Babyjae's food. (: Stocked up on some Rocky, V-Soy and Chipsmore at 711. Not too much because we thought the prices were outrageous. Hah! Little did we know there was only one very limitedly stocked convenient store at the hotel. We then met up with Rachel. I thought her shirt said Gay Varsity*ooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy* and then I found out it was Gap. =/

Walked into school and 4 of us realized we were the only ones wearing shorts. *awkward moment* Throughout the whole trip, much beginning from this moment, Chen Lynn, Rachel and I felt really ostracised from the 3A2 students. Not to blame them but we just got the feeling that we weren't welcomed and they really were NOT happy to have us on the trip. But whatevs!

We got on the bus on schedule and passed the time listening to songs. I have developed a liking for the song Cyclone. We arrived at 4 and went to out tepees. Tepees are rooms with a tent over them in the open field. I panicked at first thinking we had to sleep on grass and all that but Carmen reassured be that there is a hotel room in the tepee, the tent is just for design purposes.




Involuntary pictures on the bus. =/


Chen Lynn's super straight hair.

We were waving hello to the cars behind us. At first this same car behind us waved back. It probably got annoying after awhile. We WERE in a jam after all. =)




Our tepees! (:


Rachel with our huge, authentic looking wooden key. (: TEPEE 5. WOOOOOOO! =D We rock no matter what you say! (:

The girls and I hung out spent our free hour by trying on swimsuits in the gift shop. They weren't that expensive! Seriously. (We had to wear swimsuits into that impossibly clean pool. Did I mention the jacuzzi was cold. Whoever heard of a cold jacuzzi?!)We bought our swimsuits and went for games. What originally was supposed to be a whipped cream balloon fight turned into a full fledged water balloon fight and into a water fight and into a grabbing-bucket-to-get-more-water fight. It was girls against guys naturally. No losers of course, but girls rock more! (;

We then proceeded to go to the pool. Chen Lynn developed this piggy back water game. Carmen on hers, Rachel on mine. Chen Lynn and Carmen won. To my credit, Carmen is the smallest and lightest of all of us! No pictures, to state the obvious. No underwater camera, to state the obvious. It was fun. Thanks Hong Jie for lending me your extra pair of goggles. (:

We pulled on shirts and shorts and went to dinner without showering. The food wa not nice. No offense but I don't like Malay food. The more traditional kind I mean with the weird herbs. One man's meat is another man's poison I guess. My tastebuds don't work the same way. The reason for Malay food was because the hotel was having their Kampung Carnival or something that day.

Girls and I went back to the tepee to change into nightwalk gear and hang out forawhile. Babyjae came over. (: We played I NEVER with cheesecake and ended up with stomachaches. It was really fun.

Jae pulled out all the stops and came out with the classic I've never worn a bra. He WAS the only guy with four girls there so naturally easy for him to kenakan us.

Me : I've never worn contacts. (: Everyone had to eat too. Ah,the perks of not having a major sight problem.

We went for the nightwalk after that. It was really scary. We all had to hold hands and Chen Lynn and I were cursing the water bottles we brought. We were holding onto each other's hand for dear life. Really scary. No pictures. In the forest and night! =/ spooookyyyyy. Not to mention the guide said, make sure you come out with 38(which was the number of poeple in our group) and not 39! =X

We bumped along bending when the guide told us tobend and avoiding sticks and roots on the ground. It was not fun! But we walked at the beach once and the sound of waves is really soothing. Did I mention my perfect date would be on a beach at night? Thats another story for another time.

Stumbled out of the forest with scary experiences, relief, exercise and 38 people! We rock! =D

Khang Yee, Boon Keat, Dylan, Kah Jo, Ye Shan, Jae Haan, Chen Lynn, Carmen, Rachel and I were in our tepee playing Mafia after that. Fun fun fun (: Babyjae and I got some alone time after that. (:

The girls went to bed at about 230. I was messaging Babyjae when he told me to come out for awhile to talk. We sat on the doorstep and talked and hugged and watched the stars. It was really sweet. I love you Babyjae for sacrificing yourself to the mosquitoes and talking to me making sure I felt cared for and loved. <3

We went in after awhile and stayed on the mattress while the other girls were sleeping ont he bed and hugged. I fell asleep for a little while in his arms. <3 At about 530 I shooed him out and went to sleep. I love you, it was one of the most memorable nights in my life for me. <3 Having your arms wrapped around me and feeling like we were the only two people in the world.

Thats my account of the first day. Sleepy time now. Will update more tomorrow if I can. Am headed off to YF camp on Wednesday. December is a busy busy month. Not to mention my birthday plans which are not yet set. =/ Byeeeeee. (: Drop a comment if you can.

Labels: , ,