'Tis the Ang Pau season! (: CNYCNYCNY!This year, I'm not that looking forward to collecting and reveling in ang pau galore. i'm just grateful for the rest the holidays allows me to get away with. I love love love love love my teachers for not giving us much homework!(:
I am very cheerful. I have just finished sweeping the house. I have also watched Forbes list opf Celebrity Couples on E! I have just got the shock of my life(or rather, day) when the balcony door slammed shut due to a strong gust of wind just now.
This post is just an update to my dead blog. Please visit my blog during holiday seasons becuase that is when I WILL update. (: If you want to hear about my boring life that is. Or if you think my writing skill is like so magnetic and draws you to meee! (;
Anyways, I have watched
Ip Man on DVD yesterday. I will proudly say I am proud to be Chinese! Ngo Hai Tong Yan! =D
Ignore my normal banana disposition.
For those who love action, please watch this movie. Highly reccommended.
Can anyone tell me where to get nice clogan tees for
cute cute cheap cheap prices. (:
SOMEONE PLEASE INVITE ME ANYWHERE! =D my happy mood will dissipatate if I'm cooped up in the house all week and THEN when we get back to school, you will all have to deal with my
constipated stressed out sleep deprived face! That should provide enough incentive for you to invite me. (:
Bye bye! I'll probably be so bored later that I will post like 10000000000 posts a day! Now I'm off to do my PJPK project before I ruin myself in guilt when I go back to school and drown under the homework. (:
Labels: random