<body>

yuli lim! (:


I'm just trying to find my place and if you happen to read about it along the way, good for you. (: Oh and, I love tweety, but its not because of twitter.(: Current obsession : Ribbons, halter tops, floral patterns, boyfriend shirts and pinafores. (:

BLABBERMOUTH (:

Blogs worth reading. (:
those dusty old files. (:
March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 April 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010

Hit me! (:

CREDITS
Designer: chong
Tuesday, 13 January 2009 @ 22:18
I'm so sorry for the dead blog. As you guys very obviously know, the school term has started off! Its the first time in simply years that I miss my holidays very much. Now I'm a sleep deprived, irritated *.

I spent the better part of my day doing my homework and by 11, I'm exhausted. Not much time for the computer, as it is lately, I have not been going online.

At the moment, I'm researching Nicol Davids for like the dozenth time for civics. I have heard about my moral project and know that everyone is not actually going to do the community sevice and is just going to pose in the photos. I have sat throught one and a half periods listening to the variables of the period of oscillation of a pendulum. I have harboured a liking for the word ribosomes. (; I have used the temporary toilets and am disgusted at the condition of them now. I have been breathing in chalk particles for the last week, being seated in the front row. It does not help that ...

Zhong Wei : Eh! I researched that chalk can cause lung cancer and cervix cancer and some nasal thingy. And also one out of three of women will get breast cancer. *proceeds to point to huili and yeeling* So one of you guys lah! Have fun!

Story of the first week of school. am loving Sejarah though. (: Tomorrow is the 14th again.

Happy Anniversary to myself and Babyjae

Happy 17th birthday to Alicia Soon. (:

* Zhong Wei can go stuff his mouth with chesnuts. If that keeps him quiet. This is just a random thing that I thought of.

Labels: